+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 524 of 530 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

If we finish below 3rd and win no cups dm has to go no question! If we finish 2nd I'll eat my punts

So have we signed onybudy?

Have either of the Ryans been confirmed yet?

Not buying the wool combover. That passionate speech about improving performance in next transfer window is going to be referred to multiple times before January.

Christie permanent, Gauld loan - not exactly breaking the ****ing bank and assuring we and attendances are up there. Poor poor poor. Boo hiss.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 31-08-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    If we finish below 3rd and win no cups dm has to go no question! If we finish 2nd I'll eat my pishy punts
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    fify
    Struggle to see us bettering fourth as we are. Are we all to happy clap our chances of claiming Europa League spot by default next season?

Give up so ****ing meekly to the Stevie ‘Eeeeeerm’ G revolution and unforeseen Tic meltdown? **** you Baldy.

£500k Christie and 10% of £3k per month. Count the cost of empty seats you wee baldy ****.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 31-08-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Anyone think we have a balanced squad?

How about out wide?

We have TWO players who’s position is out wide.
    GMS & McGinn.
    Cover?
    Wright at a push... but now seen as a “10”... and injured for 2 months.
    Ross? Not a wide player (by his own admission!)
    So no-one.
    McInnes has said that he didn’t sign any wide players because he doesn’t want to hold back Wright and Ross so I presume he does see them as back ups to McGinn and GMS.

On one hand I think he is wrong as you say Ross isn’t a winger and Wright is made of glass,but at the same time everyone pisses and moans all the time that he doesn’t give young players a chance so it looks like he can’t win either way on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    McInnes has said that he didn’t sign any wide players because he doesn’t want to hold back Wright and Ross so I presume he does see them as back ups to McGinn and GMS.

On one hand I think he is wrong as you say Ross isn’t a winger and Wright is made of glass,but at the same time everyone pisses and moans all the time that he doesn’t give young players a chance so it looks like he can’t win either way on that one.
    If the club came out and declared early in the window that we’re going to look at youth, nothing to do with the new ****house deficit - fair enough, but wholly transparently - we’ve been ****ing duped. Before the inadequacies are exposed - to be on record, **** you board.

We’re talking about maximum £1k Gauld. ****ing pathetic.

Let’s hope Cosgrove has a flier or just chuck the towel in the inevitability of all the evidence that is brazenly, contradictorily laid out before you as Scottish football resumes from where it left off as the free-spending team formerly known as Rangers convince board to turn to youth.

**** off.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Struggle to see us bettering fourth as we are. Are we all to happy clap our chances of claiming Europa League spot by default next season?

Give up so ****ing meekly to the Stevie ‘Eeeeeerm’ G revolution and unforeseen Tic meltdown? **** you Baldy.

£500k Christie and 10% of £3k per month. Count the cost of empty seats you wee baldy ****.
    Tae answer yer question .... whether we happy clap, or pish oor punts for the next 9 months will hae nae bearing on the outcome o' the season in progress, and how we are placed tae take on Europa ... it's a slidin scale we choose tae fin oor best fit ... and any position thereon maks nae difference tae the grand scheme o' things other than rub others up the right/wrang wye on this forum ( which I love by the way ).

..... anyway .... tie a knot in it guys ... still ten minutes tae go

Oh ... edit tae say ... yer views on the baldy cυnt are a bit diplomatic for me

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Tae answer yer question .... whether we happy clap, or pish oor punts for the next 9 months will hae nae bearing on the outcome o' the season in progress, and how we are placed tae take on Europa ... it's a slidin scale we choose tae fin oor best fit ... and any position thereon maks nae difference tae the grand scheme o' things other than rub others up the right/wrang wye on this forum ( which I love by the way ).

..... anyway .... tie a knot in it guys ... still ten minutes tae go j

Oh ... edit tae say ... yer views on the baldy cυnt are a bit diplomatic for me
    Fair doo’s pal - only neeps fae you ‘til January. Dinnae blame the wee baldy ****.

Leave one of the neeps to wear the 22 shirt as designated playmaker.

Can’t wait for the three months of hoof-ball that will surely bring a reprieve for Cosgrove.

£10 he doesn’t score before January’s emotional Carlisle return.

Great window to place ourselves underneath both Glasgow and Edinburgh scum. ****ing terrific. **** off.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 31-08-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Page 524 of 530 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526 ... LastLast