+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 302 of 530 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

The way things are going, McInnes won't have enough names to put in his tombola.

With players being released, transferred or contract running out we have basically lost a whole team this close-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Getting the excuses in nice & early
    I don't do excuses.

Burnley are the better team on paper but upsets and shocks can happen so I have faith and hope.

If you want to see me getting angry then I'm angry that a child's replica dons strip this season is a disgusting £75!

Hopefully a couple of players in tomorrow.........

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

Hopefully a couple of players in tomorrow.........
    I really do want to tempt fate.
    It isn't going to happen.

It's a bit rich McInnes saying he's let Rooney go with a heavy heart... if he'd actually played him as the main striker all last season and intended to do the same this season I'm sure Rooney would have stayed. Rooney himself said he felt like his time was coming to an end here... mainly because he's been sitting on the bench or played on the left wing while other guys who couldn't score in a month of sundays have been played up front ahead of him.

Getting the excuses in nice & early
    Once in a lifetime tie and it's been written off already. Shameful but expected.

It’s odd that our managers fluffers praise him to the hilt for getting us into Europe, yet are not overly fussed if we get papped out

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    It's a bit rich McInnes saying he's let Rooney go with a heavy heart... if he'd actually played him as the main striker all last season and intended to do the same this season I'm sure Rooney would have stayed. Rooney himself said he felt like his time was coming to an end here... mainly because he's been sitting on the bench or played on the left wing while other guys who couldn't score in a month of sundays have been played up front ahead of him.
    I would say that is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Gotta have faith.

In McInnes I trust, still plenty of time to get players in prior to the start of the season. Burnley game is going to be tougher now but it was always going to be a big ask to get past them. £120 million for coming 7th in the most overrated league in the world shows how much we need to overcome.
    It’s a mammoth task, but we have basically given up hope with our transfer incompetence. Even if we got some stellar signing tomorrow, the chances of them knowing our players names, let alone playing style in 6/7 days in not great.

It seems like AFC have completely given up hope for the Burnley tie, why then should us, the fans, give a sh1t. The fact the home tie is still 3 or 4 thousand short of capacity speaks volumes. (And yes, I am going).

It’s odd that our managers fluffers praise him to the hilt for getting us into Europe, yet are not overly fussed if we get papped out
    Isn't that true!

Page 302 of 530 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast