+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 112 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Rumour has it the Pikeys have put in a bid for Rooney.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Not being a pro footballer won’t stop a russ Richardson recommendation surely
    It didn't stop Craig Broon signing an agent's son to push the Nick Blackman loan through - that deal had dodgy written all over it.

To a lesser extent, Calderwood had a habit of signing amateurs too - thank fu(k those days are over...

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Well, well. Must be a bit late for you Jack ,

Sure I've seen some ****e. But not s much as the young lads have.

19710onwrds for me. So JimHermisron, Hennig Boel , Martin Buchan , Joey Harper . Davey Robb, Arthur Graham , etc and the ,like.
    . Then took to going to the away games with Stoney/kincorth 'not allowed' in offushu' supporters buses . Right up until we won the league in 1980. Good few stories in there. We were frontline long before the Casuals popping d up.,...…...

So , League title and Scottish Cup. That will do it. Anyone want less ? Awa an play yer Golf
    Cap doffed and a blue peter badge is on its way, I only started following Aberdeen 3 years ago and noticed the ground when I shanked one at the last.....these guys you speak about from Stoney/Kincorth.....were they a tough bunch?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oh aye. Rooney is a legend.
    And Considine is alright because he had a good game at Parkhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ....these guys you speak about from Stoney/Kincorth.....were they a tough bunch?

SF
    Fairly confident you know a few of them JJ.

Seldom a dry meeting I'd hazard NTD...........

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Cap doffed and a blue peter badge is on its way, I only started following Aberdeen 3 years ago and noticed the ground when I shanked one at the last.....these guys you speak about from Stoney/Kincorth.....were they a tough bunch?

SF
    Nah. Just a bit loud. Not sure why half of them were banned from Club buses . We used to get helluva peeshed though. A St Mirren trip springs to mind when we had to stop in Perth to refuel with booze. Bought one of them new "trendy " Litre bottles of Cinzano Rose. Class , Eh?

Don`t forget his hat trick against Dundee,..........

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fairly confident you know a few of them JJ.

Seldom a dry meeting I'd hazard NTD...........
    Indeed Kendo, I would know said individuals.

2 finals in a week last week with the Hive.....Groundhog Day.

Thankfully we just avoided relegation even with our points deduction.......onwards and upwards it is.

On topic as I touched on earlier, Milne has no interest in providing funds.....the only fee our current coach spent was £175,000 McLean until we raked in a fair bit for Hayes and I was happy to pay for May at the time.....getting done by the rat did not help.

I would f@cking love to be able to take my dad to a final again, sadly the obstacles are getting bigger.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Looks like Hibs have got some funding for Kamberi.....good bit of business!

Hibee Sean oot here says Lennon has the biggest budget a Hibs manager has ever had, hence his "im leaving" huffy last season and hes guaranteed all the money from selling John McGinn to the pigs (which is going to happen)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hibee Sean oot here says Lennon has the biggest budget a Hibs manager has ever had, hence his "im leaving" huffy last season and hes guaranteed all the money from selling John McGinn to the pigs (which is going to happen)

Transfer megage a trois? McGinn to the Pigs, Christie the reverse, and McGeouch to AFC?

Page 112 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast