+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 530 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ironic. You created a new profile to talk utter *******s about **** all. Why bother if it's so ****e?
    Thank you for those wise and indeed salient words, hopefully your Sunday continues in a nice manner.

This “new profile” are you genuinely for real?......unfortunately in life you sometimes lose a phone.....you get a new one and therefore new number......my new number needed a new username.....anyway, does it really matter?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Thank you for those wise and indeed salient words, hopefully your Sunday continues in a nice manner.

This “new profile” are you genuinely for real?......unfortunately in life you sometimes lose a phone.....you get a new one and therefore new number......my new number needed a new username.....anyway, does it really matter?

SF
    There are other forums you could have joined. Your posts generally consist of you complaining about other posters or your odd ramblings which are usually non AFC related.

If those that posted last night are the reason the forum is dying (which it's not but you agree it is) then leave them alone and go join a forum that's more catered for your musings.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    There are other forums you could have joined. Your posts generally consist of you complaining about other posters or your odd ramblings which are usually non AFC related.

If those that posted last night are the reason the forum is dying (which it's not but you agree it is) then leave them alone and go join a forum that's more catered for your musings.
    Clearly the concept of irony is lost on your good self with a recent post in mind, regardless, the weather is improving the beer will soon be in hand and the course is in good nick.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If we sold him for 3m I can’t see us getting much of it to spend on the squad.

The majority of it will go towards the new stadium.
    I know. I really think we will lose him for big bucks (maybe not this summer) .if the money wasnt reinvested in making the team better then whats the point of it all. Will dna money be the only source for team recruitment and anything else used on the stadium. I wouldnt put it past Milne

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    The last 2 pages are a microcosm of the 'what happened to this forum' thread
    Totally agree. I posted something similar on another thread yesterday. Sad.

This forum is not dead because of that. The usage halved a long time ago. Other social medias have taken over. Its nothing to do with squabbling and arseholes.

No offence it_a_goal but you may think this place is rubbish or dead or whatever you have 124 posts in 6 years. Maybe mkre input from some would help liven the place up

You should’ve seen this site when it was linked to Follow Follow & the Huddleboard. You think it’s childish now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We should be looking for a CB to replace McKenna. I cant see him being about too long.

Would be interesting to see if we sold him for say 3m if we spent 3m on tooling up
    I'd have to say that anything less than 5 million given the length of contract he's now on would be an insult.
    Look at the price of some of the dross in the second tier in England goes for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    This forum is not dead because of that. The usage halved a long time ago. Other social medias have taken over. Its nothing to do with squabbling and arseholes.

No offence it_a_goal but you may think this place is rubbish or dead or whatever you have 124 posts in 6 years. Maybe mkre input from some would help liven the place up
    Agreed, I was never a regular poster. I was a regular lurker though who enjoyed the variety of posts from many different posters.

Your childish exchange of posts with AFC1903 last was hardly the quality debate that will entice other posters to jump in with comments.

This forum is cr@p, absolutely no doubt about it. Some nonsense rehashed every thread and usually by the same posters however it's the best of a bad bunch.

The hat is even worse. DT is dead 90% of the time.

Once the signings start rolling in this place will be an emporium of positivity and giddy delerium.

Page 57 of 530 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast