+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 530 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Agreed, I was never a regular poster. I was a regular lurker though who enjoyed the variety of posts from many different posters.

Your childish exchange of posts with AFC1903 last was hardly the quality debate that will entice other posters to jump in with comments.
    Agreed. I reckon this place does alright considering the limited users

But on last night when hes nae listening and ive had a few beers its nae going to end well. Half the board have blocked and im a daft een that hasnt. His red tinted glasses and ultimate love for McInnes(which he has to get in at every chance) and acceptance of second over trophies is great. It gives the board a laugh, me anyway. Hence why i didnt block him. Hes also one of the most regular posters to so fair play

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    This forum is cr@p, absolutely no doubt about it. Some nonsense rehashed every thread and usually by the same posters however it's the best of a bad bunch.

The hat is even worse. DT is dead 90% of the time.

Once the signings start rolling in this place will be an emporium of positivity and giddy delerium.
    But you come back. Try twitter or facebook if its so crap

Edit, thats nae a dig its a recommendation as its the like kf twitter thats made it crap
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 03-06-2018 at 09:32 AM.

I only really come on here to listen to tales of golf, winning at the bookies & summer holidays. Thankfully the board is swamped with it on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I only really come on here to listen to tales of golf, winning at the bookies & summer holidays. Thankfully the board is swamped with it on a daily basis
    Missed oot drinking wine in the riviera

Love a nice pair of tartan slacks.

FORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Agreed. I reckon this place does alright considering the limited users

But on last night when hes nae listening and ive had a few beers its nae going to end well. Half the board have blocked and im a daft een that hasnt. His red tinted glasses and ultimate love for McInnes(which he has to get in at every chance) and acceptance of second over trophies is great. It gives the board a laugh, me anyway. Hence why i didnt block him. Hes also one of the most regular posters to so fair play
    Aye, fair play. Agreed that booze and keyboards don't usually make a great combination.

This forum is quiet compared to afc chat but the childish is worse on there.

They may have a lot more posters but the majority of posts are just slagging each other off.

This place is nowhere near as bad.

Also I don’t go on the likes of Twitter but is that not as bad,even if you look at the comments on YouTube it’s full of childish pettiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We should be looking for a CB to replace McKenna. I cant see him being about too long.

Would be interesting to see if we sold him for say 3m if we spent 3m on tooling up
    Remember that time Hull city came in with a bid of 300k?

For a player to be sold you need 3 things -

1. His current club need to be prepared to sell him
    2. Their needs to be clubs interested in coughing up a respectable amount to buy him.
    3. The player needs to want to go.

No doubt Milne would sell him, plenty clubs showing interest but I honestly don't think he's too fussed about moving on. He doesn't strike me as one of those players who just see the increased wages down south. That's part of what makes him so special. I think we'll be seeing him for a good few seasons yet.

Once the signings start rolling in this place will be an emporium of positivity and giddy delerium.
    Can't wait for this. +1 for use of the phrase giddy delirium.

cracking football forum banter

Love a nice pair of tartan slacks.

FORE!
    I actually own a couple of discreet tartan Strombergs, quite dashing they are......well I think they are.......anyway, back to our current coach......oops sorry, that is another thread.......ehm......is it?

SF

Hope you are. Correct mondo min. He has the potential to become one of my favourites ever. Being a centre half in my day i always love seeing a decent een at aberdeen. Big Russ, Big Bri, Big Eck

Page 58 of 530 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast