+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 385 of 530 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    See your boring now. Mcinnes has already stated that he needs more defensive cover due to the amount of injured defenders we have at the club. McKenna and Reynolds long term, Logan suspended, and Hoban with an injury.

Not really rocket science that we need cover but you use it for your anti Aberdeen agenda.
    You don’t really get what I am meaning. Dodgy will be at his happiest signing defensive players as that is the way he likes to set his teams up. Signing attacking players takes a back seat as he isn’t at his comfiest when we have to take the matches to any opposition. Some will say that this is counter attacking football, I call it negative tactics as we can clearly see by today’s result against a dreadful 10 man Rangers team that we don’t like causing the opposition too much trouble in their box. We were never going to win the match with his tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You don’t really get what I am meaning. Dodgy will be at his happiest signing defensive players as that is the way he likes to set his teams up. Signing attacking players takes a back seat as he isn’t at his comfiest when we have to take the matches to any opposition. Some will say that this is counter attacking football, I call it negative tactics as we can clearly see by today’s result against a dreadful 10 man Rangers team that we don’t like causing the opposition too much trouble in their box. We were never going to win the match with his tactics.
    FFS, the constant references to Dodgy are getting beyond very boring now.

I bet nowak is signed now ffs forgot all about him

I think Del said he has offers and bids in for players at present and is waiting to hear back from clubs and players.

Keeping the faith and it Del McInnes I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I think Del said he has offers and bids in for players at present and is waiting to hear back from clubs and players.

Keeping the faith and it Del McInnes I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I bet nowak is signed now ffs forgot all about him
    So did I. Hope Scott McKenna makes a quick recovery.
    The Hearts reject is seemingly good to have about the place so it shouldn’t be too long before we hear the good news.

A joke of a transfer window so far Hoban looks decent injured already, Gleeson meh injured already, Forrester no idea injured already and Ferguson young prospect who should not have the expectation of being the star signing. Why is it DM's current policy to sign injury prone players?

Focus should be on getting some creativity on board to create chances for a new striker. Three games in and we are already struggling in the goals for department so much so that we are out of one competition and lost two points against 10 men. Are we actually going to get some in or wait till we have dropped more points and been knocked out our best chance of silverware?

I would also add if these signings come in the form of loans from the dhims I will be after my AberDNA money back. I already feel like I have had the wool pulled over my eyes by the pish spouted as to where this money would go when it is obviously clearly evident that we have reduced our budget from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    A joke of a transfer window so far Hoban looks decent injured already, Gleeson meh injured already, Forrester no idea injured already and Ferguson young prospect who should not have the expectation of being the star signing. Why is it DM's current policy to sign injury prone players?

Focus should be on getting some creativity on board to create chances for a new striker. Three games in and we are already struggling in the goals for department so much so that we are out of one competition and lost two points against 10 men. Are we actually going to get some in or wait till we have dropped more points and been knocked out our best chance of silverware?

I would also add if these signings come in the form of loans from the dhims I will be after my AberDNA money back. I already feel like I have had the wool pulled over my eyes by the pish spouted as to where this money would go when it is obviously clearly evident that we have reduced our budget from last year.
    Holy sh1t min, pants well and truely p1shed.

Have a drink and chill

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Tear apparently.
    That’s 6 weeks minimum.
    Was told post match Tommy Hoban out for a few too.
    Ragbag Rovers at the back next week with Shay out too.
    McInnes' after match comments, where he aluded to sourcing additional defensive cover this week, didn't sound promising in terms of Scotty and Hoban

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Holy sh1t min, pants well and truely p1shed.

Have a drink and chill
    So you are happy with the transfer dealings so far?

Page 385 of 530 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast