+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 445 of 530 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We missed out on Moult ages ago for the sake of a hundred odd grand, madness.
    Do you think we would have secured Moult with the extra cash?
    Do you think his agent was not already working on better deals from down south.

We may have got him, but then again, regardless of the transfer fee, we could have lost out on wages.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It's not a case of DNA contributors being conned it's more a case of the club having no clue as to how to go about the recruitment process even with the extra cash.

You will not be surprised that I disagree. The club know full well how to go about recruiting players. I will grant that something is not right as quite a few players and their clubs are not interested in doing business with us.
    Still a couple of weeks to go but more fans will be watching closely what we do with our extra finances.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You will not be surprised that I disagree. The club know full well how to go about recruiting players. I will grant that something is not right as quite a few players and their clubs are not interested in doing business with us.
    Still a couple of weeks to go but more fans will be watching closely what we do with our extra finances.
    Call me naive but I'm not yet ready to agree with you that it's a con. As you say still a couple of weeks to go but to avoid DNA falling flat on it's face we need to sign two first team players and a squad player just to match last years spend before we can start watching what is done with the £500K of extra budget from DNA.

AFC1903 - cash flow is not relevant for DNA as the club knows the money is coming plus we have sold 10,500 season tickets so plenty of cash in the bank at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Do you think we would have secured Moult with the extra cash?
    It seemed to be the accepted situation at the time. That's all I have to go with. For whatever reason though Milne didn't feel it acceptable.

Who told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Who told you that?
    Dodgy Del himself

[QUOTE=RED_JOHN;38979124]I will grant that something is not right as quite a few players and their clubs are not interested in doing business with us.[/'QUOTE]

Care to expand on that ?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Who told you that?
    He just made it up. Gospel according to John

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    He just made it up. Gospel according to John
    The proof is in the pudding...bids etc went in for players but no business was concluded. Not hard to work out now is it. Our own manager even said as little as yesterday that he had been working hard to bring in a striker before now but didn’t have any luck.
    If this is your best way to try and prove me wrong you have just fell flat on your @rse.

The proof is in the pudding...bids etc went in for players but no business was concluded. Not hard to work out now is it. Our own manager even said as little as yesterday that he had been working hard to bring in a striker before now but didn’t have any luck.
    If this is your best way to try and prove me wrong you have just fell flat on your @rse.
    If you think that rubbish in any way supports your ridiculous proposition you are actually a bigger t wat than I thought you were.

Page 445 of 530 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495 ... LastLast