+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 477 of 530 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Souleymane Coulibally away te sign for Partick, Killie sold him for a million 2 year ago but he has not played much since walking out on his egyptian club, maybe worth the gamble?
    I would think so, he showed flashes of real skill in a poor Killie team during his time there.

I thought the stumbling block was a 1m release condition but that cant be the case if Thistle are in the mix...

Can't imagine that he can sign as that Egyptian side still hold his registration papers as far as I'm aware.

He paid money to get out of his deal according to papers, he has been keeping fit in scotland and set to win a deal at Partick

Celtic have completed the deal for Arzani.

Where does that leave Allan, Christie and Morgan who have not made the 18 in the last three matches before his signing?

was it him that scored a f@cking howitzer from long range at the pig sty

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post

Where does that leave Allan, Christie and Morgan who have not made the 18 in the last three matches before his signing?
    Here is a ? for you which one of those 3 would you want at Dons

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Here is a ? for you which one of those 3 would you want at Dons
    scott allan , christie has done here and did not appear that interested to continue , morgan untested

I think that Scott Allan would be a very good signing for us...a real creative force in the midfield and something a bit different to what we currently have unless Forrester is hiding something so far....but they probably wouldn't sell to us now because I think they'll be concerned that the league is going to be really tight this season

I'd still take Christie as he knows the club etc and can play all across the front.

Morgan has still a bit to prove and is an out and out winger so less flexible.

Allan is only a central midfielder and we currently seem overloaded in centre mid with only Tansey as possible to leave.

I'd still take Christie as he knows the club etc and can play all across the front.

Morgan has still a bit to prove and is an out and out winger so less flexible.

Allan is only a central midfielder and we currently seem overloaded in centre mid with only Tansey as possible to leave.
    Allan can play between the midfield and striker(s), very useful player if he has the right players around him

Ryan Christie from around October 2017 onwards was very disappointing but if he could recapture the form he showed between March 2017 and October 2017 then he would be good

Allan would be cheaper though

Morgan won't be for sale and we don't want him on loan

Page 477 of 530 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527 ... LastLast