+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 247 of 530 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

This cammy b seems adamant Foden is coming on loan but its pie in the sky sh!te . As if man city would think him training on ****y public parks and playing against likes of Hamilton and St mirren are going to be any good for him!

Its ludicrous. They knocked back Celtic in dec for a loan deal! Wee cammy being took for a ride.

Saw Gary Neville on SKY the other day saying Foden was the next wonderkid in England. There is no way on god's earth he will be coming here. Half of the English Championship have enquired about taking him on loan.

You absolutely have no clue,

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's very odd because Motherwell and all the other clubs sign lots of non entities from the lower leagues that disappear without a trace. Yet you defend us looking at that market because Moult.
    I agree, its not a guaranteed route of success, but its not just Moult, there are many other successes.

When anyone mentions signing foreigners, you immediately poopooed the thought, you talk about all the non entities that disappear without a trace.
    Not at all, I don't "poopooed" the foreign market, I just say it's likely to have a similar success to the market we operate in.
    European players are not a guarantee either

I
    Yet here we are, with one of Hearts worst foreign signings on trial with us.
    I agree that it would have been nice to get more in by now.
    Nowak has mixed feelings by the Hearts supporters.
    Regardless, as I've said before, he's likely to be cover and as such, maybe preferable to spend less on the cover if the budget is retained for better players.
    All that said, different players react better at different clubs / managers. If he comes, he'll get my support until he proves otherwise.

I
    4 windows ago we signed our last good signing. Mcinnes can't pluck guys like Moult out of obscurity.

All from a manager who works 2 windows in front.

Now we are going to get excited about a loan signing. Potentially.
    Better go get changed, your wringing fae the waist doon

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

I agree, its not a guaranteed route of success, but its not just Moult, there are many other successes.

Not at all, I don't "poopooed" the foreign market, I just say it's likely to have a similar success to the market we operate in.

Regardless, as I've said before, he's likely to be cover and as such, maybe preferable to spend less on the cover if the budget is retained for better players.
    All that said, different players react better at different clubs / managers. If he comes, he'll get my support until he proves otherwise.

Its just you only seem to mention moult never anyone else.

What percentage and how many has Mcinnes signed?

No shit but you have on several occasions just in order to defend the club. Ironic then that we have one of their rejects on trial.

Good half-witted defence when everyone else recognises it's a backwards step by us.

Ah you can't answer that one can you?

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Saw Gary Neville on SKY the other day saying Foden was the next wonderkid in England. There is no way on god's earth he will be coming here. Half of the English Championship have enquired about taking him on loan.
    CammyB definitely receiving the wrong name as it is German youth star Phil Mein that is on his way.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    CammyB definitely receiving the wrong name as it is German youth star Phil Mein that is on his way.
    Source?

So according to BBC gossip the Sun (I know) saying Swansea lining up a £2m “swoop” for McKenna.

Very easy GTF to that. It is however very annoying how these clubs down south think they can just pick up our best talent for buttons.

Given the length of contract, international caps and great potential in McKenna I’d genuinely be saying £10m plus a big sell on clause or dinna bother calling.

Nigel teams can afford that easy. McKennas the only really valuable asset we have so we need game changing money to let him go.

We need to act mair like Hibs and the Tims in transfers and grow a f’uckin backbone. Trouble is the Alford neep will likely spunk his breeks at a £2m offer.

Prove me wrong Milne and do the right thing for once.....
    Last edited by The_Moog; 15-07-2018 at 10:40 AM.

When there is utter dross like grant Hanley being punted for £6m+ in the past, we should be telling Swansea and the likes to poke it. I just wish Milne would grow a set

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    So according to BBC gossip the Sun (I know) saying Swansea lining up a £2m “swoop” for McKenna.

Very easy GTF to that. It is however very annoying how these clubs down south think they can just pick up our best talent for buttons.

Given the length of contract, international caps and great potential in McKenna I’d genuinely be saying £10m plus a big sell on clause or dinna bother calling.

Nigel teams can afford that easy. McKennas the only really valuable asset we have so we need game changing money to let him go.

We need to act mair like Hibs and the Tims in transfers and grow a f’uckin backbone. Trouble is the Alford neep will likely spunk his breeks at a £2m offer.

Prove me wrong Milne and do the right thing for once.....
    They take the p1ss.
    They know fine £2m won’t get him (even if they have offered they).
    They’ll come on a few sets later & offer £2.2... then it’ll be £2.4.... then we’ll cave at £2.5.

Right up front we should tell them £5m or feck off.

They need to try & work us down a bit, not the other way round.

That said, Milne isn’t Rod Petrie & might sh1te himself turning down £2m.

Page 247 of 530 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast