+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 501 of 530 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Did anyone go to the Willier Miller and Michael Stewart thing?

God was discussing Mcinnes being naturally cautious.
    Willie Miller is probably right but to be fair on McInnes he has done a lot better than god did when he was our manager.

Michael Stewart is the Scottish version of Gary Neville,very good at criticising but would be no use as a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Willie Miller is probably right but to be fair on McInnes he has done a lot better than god did when he was our manager.

Has he?

Has he really?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Has he?

Has he really?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Has he?

Has he really?
    Aye. He hisna signed John Inglis. ****ing nancy boy.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Michael Stewart is the Scottish version of Gary Neville,very good at criticising but would be no use as a manager.
    They are football pundits. That's what they do. Anyway, God wasn't having a pop at Mcinnes, just telling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They are football pundits. That's what they do. Anyway, God wasn't having a pop at Mcinnes, just telling it like it is.
    Yeah I know that’s why I said he was right.

Football pundits are like us expect they get paid for it,must be one of the best jobs in the world.

Another day scratched off the DNA splash out calendar. Still a few to go so stay positive folks.

Nearly every other f ucking club in spfl are signing more players! Our attacking creativity is practically thin.. imagine losing GMS or and Mcginn for long periods! It would be enough to seriously dent any chance of a cup and certainly top 4. It's been a bit of a disappointing window tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    It's been a bit of a disappointing window tbh
    Actually TBH it's been a fkn p1ss poor transfer window. Which can be made a helluva lot better if we just punt Cosgrove, no need for a replacement just punt him and that way at least we free up a space in the regular first team squad for a football player instead of a fkn donkey.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Actually TBH it's been a fkn p1ss poor transfer window. Which can be made a helluva lot better if we just punt Cosgrove, no need for a replacement just punt him and that way at least we free up a space in the regular first team squad for a football player instead of a fkn donkey.

SF
    It's been disappointing because there's been no exciting signings (Wilson could be if he finds form, but given that he's struggled with serious injury and not played much in the last couple of years, it's hard to get all that excited about him).

However, Devlin (I know he was signed in January, but he's only started playing this season) has been a great signing so far, and Ferguson has made a great start and could develop into a multi-million pound asset. Ball looks better than he did last season so he's a decent acquisition on loan. Hoban looks like a good quality defender who can cover a few positions too. Jury still out on Gleeson but he could turn into a decent signing. Forrester, who we paid money for, is obviously not catching the eye of McInnes in training and hasn't done much when he's had opportunity.

We've seen glimpses of great potential from young players like Anderson, Wright and Ross as well.

So I guess I am agreeing with you that it's been disappointing as we're still lacking a proper midfield playmaker, some additional creative spark and competition for places on the wings - but I do think that some of the guys who've come in are good acquisitions. Hopefully we'll bring in another 1 or 2 before the window closes - I agree that we need to, or we could struggle if we get a couple of injuries to key players.

Page 501 of 530 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511 ... LastLast