+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 525 of 530 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    If the club came out and declared early in the window that we’re going to look at youth, nothing to do with the new ****house deficit - fair enough, but wholly transparently - we’ve been ****ing duped. Before the inadequacies are exposed - to be on record, **** you board.

We’re talking about maximum £1k Gauld. ****ing pathetic.
    It depends how you look at it,would people be happy if we signed another Jeffrey Monokana on loan as back up to McGinn and GMS?

I’m pretty sure if we did a lot of people would be moaning that a loan signing was hindering the chances of one of our youth players.

The Aberdna thing was a decent idea if it was done in the right way,as usual with Milne and his cronies they have made an erse of it and it will die a death next year.They should have made a statement by signing a Gauld or Christie type player instead of coming away with pysh like we managed to take a Man Utd player on loan because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Fair doo’s pal - only neeps fae you ‘til January. Dinnae blame the wee baldy ****.
    Ach weel, Ah think Ah heard the proverbial fat wifie singin .... and it wisna an affa happy-clappy tune.

.... Ah suppose, the happy-clappy angle is, if DM is workin 2 windaes ahead, the January sales are nae far awa, and loanees are easy tae ditch in favour o'the superstars that didna quite mak it up the road this summer.

Ah'll admit ... there's a ten-bob coin sized stain on ma punts .... but its a new ten-bob, nae the aulder bigger job
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 31-08-2018 at 11:26 PM.

[QUOTE=NaeMairNeeps;39001853]Ach weel, Ah think Ah heard the proverbial fat wifie singin .... and it wisna an affa happy-clappy tune.

.... Ah suppose, the happy-clappy angle is, if DM is workin 2 windaes ahead, the January sales are nae far awa, and loanees are easy tae ditch in favour o'the superstars that didna quite mak it up the road this summer.

Love your optimism - mine’s is shot.

Nae danger o’ gettin’ optimistic boots January windae - oor club’s downsizing and they dinnae hae thae brassics ti be up front wi the fans.

Couple of years back, wee Baldy **** refused to back legitimate title bid with one/two others to small squad. Worse this window as we’re effectively sayin’, dinnae mid us on yer way up. Pish. Crap. ****ing atrocious.

If you want to believe club can’t fund £1k a week for Gauld for all o the guzzillions they’re contributing to Wilson’s loan deal - fair enough. Sticking out a new stooge to suggest ADNA was only reason we managed to get lumbered with him is complacent attempt to shift the wool further over the eyes. **** off Milne - ye wee baldy *******. Just pull the plug on Kingsford and get to ****.

Ah widna cry it optimism ... although Ah'm a generally optimistic guy .... it's jist a recognition that fit Ah want/wish tae be better, and fit Ah expect tae be better are two different things ... and there are def baith realistic, and unrealistic factors which factors which divide the two.

The main realistic factor is thon baldy cυnt 'Nosferatu' Milne ... Ah'm doubt if Ah can as optimistic as Ah'd like tae be wi that hun-cock-sookin weasel attached by the leech-kisser tae oor clubs operations.

However, Ah dae think we'll dae better wi' what we have than some will believe .... and better that than prepare tae be disappointed wi 'big' targets .... remember what we posted about the signings of Tansey, May, Stewart, ... and remember those who came with huge reputations and failed to impress ... Blackman? Solberg? (ugh!!) Kiryakov?? Velička? ... and may I add ... McGhee, Paterson?

Ye win some, ye lose some .... but if we could lose that rat-lipped ferret-faced baldy basτard it would be a fυckin win-win at least as far as grounds for optimism, and a better return on ambition/expectation is concerned.

I rest my case ....
    Name:  Nosferreto.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  26.8 KB

..... nice makeover Stew, nearly fooled us, but ye forgot tae change yer jecket ya fυckin nugget!!
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 01-09-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    I rest my case ....
    Name:  Nosferreto.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  26.8 KB

..... nice makeover Stew, nearly fooled us, but ye forgot tae change yer jecket ya fυckin nugget!!
    Aye, weel, ye keep on lovin yon wee baldy *******, nosferatu, nice video shame aboots yon song, weel sign yon loon that hasnae played much fitba in last two years and nay loon will say oot about it - in case of being lambasted on their forum and cause they’ll forgive us as weer a dandies.

Give yon Baldy **** a kick in the goolies fae me in his contented snore chortles.

Nice patter pal. Anything to alleviate watching, knowingly, that woor club has switched thae lights aff as weel as thae toasta. As you weer yon £10m Morelosh zombies.

Is it possible fae ye thae shift Willy Flood inbetween thae thae braw lookin sorts for assisting the not guilty verdicts. Ta.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 01-09-2018 at 02:21 AM.

Hey ... come on ... we're nae daen yet ... a puckly players hae been hastily released fae their contracts afore the windae 'slammed shut' .... jist awaitin a tap on on the shooder, a bowl o' stovies, a a cup o' tea an' a comfy bench nae far fae the touchline

[QUOTE=vinnydesalvo;39001863]
    Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ach weel, Ah think Ah heard the proverbial fat wifie singin .... and it wisna an affa happy-clappy tune.

Love your optimism - mine’s is shot.

Nae danger o’ gettin’ optimistic boots January windae - oor club’s downsizing and they dinnae hae thae brassics ti be up front wi the fans.

Couple of years back, wee Baldy **** refused to back legitimate title bid with one/two others to small squad. Worse this window as we’re effectively sayin’, dinnae mid us on yer way up. Pish. Crap. ****ing atrocious.

If you want to believe club can’t fund £1k a week for Gauld for all o the guzzillions they’re contributing to Wilson’s loan deal - fair enough. Sticking out a new stooge to suggest ADNA was only reason we managed to get lumbered with him is complacent attempt to shift the wool further over the eyes. **** off Milne - ye wee baldy *******. Just pull the plug on Kingsford and get to ****.
    Absolutely this! Everything that is wrong with AFC has the baldy prick’s finger prints all over it. Trotting out some stooge to try and justify the DNA con is plain embarrassing. If people are happy that DNA money amounted to lazy Man Utd loanee then fair enough.

The window slams shut and our tooling up has been concluded.
    The defence has been hopefully improved (once everyone is fit), the midfield has been weakened in my opinion and up top we are powder puff (unless we give our youth player Bruce Anderson a right go).
    Definitely a disappointing transfer window in many respects as probably like most fans I thought our increased transfer budget plus the funding from the AberDNA cash would have made the transfer activity a bit more exciting.
    Onwards and upwards I suppose but let’s hope it is an upwards projectory we are heading....the cynic in me thinks otherwise.

I thought we would at least pay a couple of transfer fees in the last week to justify the DNA scheme. I am very underwhelmed by our signings (apart from Devlin and Ferguson). I can see us drawing a lot more games this season

Page 525 of 530 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527 ... LastLast