+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 463 of 530 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Christie, Hayes and Scott Allan?

I wouldn't take that deal BTW but if they waved that at us (assuming wages could get negotiated) it'd turn a few heads.
    A lot of talk tonight of them lacking a left sided centre back.

I hope we don’t cave in and take the first offer they give us with the “we didn’t want to ruin the lads big move” spiel thrown in.

As much as the folk creaming themselves over everything Hibs do on here we should be more like them when it comes to selling our players.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    A lot of talk tonight of them lacking a left sided centre back.

I hope we don’t cave in and take the first offer they give us with the “we didn’t want to ruin the lads big move” spiel thrown in.

As much as the folk creaming themselves over everything Hibs do on here we should be more like them when it comes to selling our players.
    If they want to poach Considine from us , then we definitely shouldn't stand in his way.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    If they want to poach Considine from us , then we definitely shouldn't stand in his way.

Every time they mentioned "left sided central defender" I knew they were talking about McKenna

No
    No
    No
    No
    No

He would improve their team but the players they would offer us in exchange wouldn't weaken their team in the slightest.

Do you want me to say no again?

He's on a long term contract, I'd rather he spent it making the tea at Pittodrie as opposed to helping those b'astards.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

He's on a long term contract, I'd rather he spent it making the tea at Pittodrie as opposed to helping those b'astards.
    Wee bit o milk, nae sugar. Taa

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Every time they mentioned "left sided central defender" I knew they were talking about McKenna

No
    No
    No
    No
    No

He would improve their team but the players they would offer us in exchange wouldn't weaken their team in the slightest.

Do you want me to say no again?

I agree about not selling him but the players they would offer us might improve us so i suspect DM & SM would sell

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    I agree about not selling him but the players they would offer us might improve us so i suspect DM & SM would sell
    Can't see a team that the manager has said is threadbare handing over three players. Especially since they were so difficult with GMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Can't see a team that the manager has said is threadbare handing over three players. Especially since they were so difficult with GMS.
    I agree. Absolutely no way Celtic would do that type of deal. At best they would offer £2.5m plus Christie on loan for the season.

F*ck Celtic!! Even if we did get 3 players from the mhinks (very unlikely), why would we want to strengthen their defence? Granted, we would improve too, but they would improve more than we would. They get one of our best players and we get 3 of their reserves?

Anyways, never happening. Even if Celtic do come calling, they can f*ck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I agree. Absolutely no way Celtic would do that type of deal. At best they would offer £2.5m plus Christie on loan for the season.
    If we take another loanee from Celtic who cant play against them, my season ticket is going in the bin. Absolutely zero benefit to us as a club.

Page 463 of 530 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513 ... LastLast