+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 441 of 530 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s kind of like listing a load of our former defenders and saying they were worse than Considine.

It doesn’t get away from the fact that Considine is still shyte as well.
    Thought he had an excellent game today in the centre which was once his position (Scotland U21 and before some smartarse reminds me I know he was paired there with Gary Kenneth) and was not too shabby in setting up the equaliser last week.

I don't get the animosity, Sure, I'd rather have Tierney who barring injury is going to be something really special but who else in the League is better? Declan John, nah; Demetri Mitchell, possibly but he's a Man Utd player and doesn't look like coming back to Hearts. Tommy Hoban, probably but he's injured. Leave the loon alone.

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    Thought he had an excellent game today in the centre which was once his position (Scotland U21 and before some smartarse reminds me I know he was paired there with Gary Kenneth) and was not too shabby in setting up the equaliser last week.

I don't get the animosity, Sure, I'd rather have Tierney who barring injury is going to be something really special but who else in the League is better? Declan John, nah; Demetri Mitchell, possibly but he's a Man Utd player and doesn't look like coming back to Hearts. Tommy Hoban, probably but he's injured. Leave the loon alone.
    He’s a centre back who is better at left back,maybe he had a good game today I wasn’t there.

If he plays against Hibs in a few weeks at centre back it will “give me the fear”

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Some sun reporter apparently said there is a name in the paper tomorrow who might sign for us? Anyone else heard this
    No name in the online version

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    And yes, Ikpeazu looks an excellent signing.
    Fairly quick, good in the air & strong as an ox. Messed the Dhim defenders around something silly.
    A newer Mark De Vries for Levein's style of football, he'll certainly do a job in this league against all the lesser teams and i'm sure McInnes would have loved to sign him after going down the Zola, Stockley and now Cosgrove route.
    The English transfer window closing so soon must have upset our recruitment of a striker, with all the EFL clubs jostling to get their players in earlier than usual which has lead to transfer fees/wages that we simply can't compete with.

I don't think we'll get our much needed striker before the St.Mirren cup game (just a hunch), I reckon it will only be a striker and a McInnes favourite utility type player before the end of the month. Really hope he proves me wrong !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Some sun reporter apparently said there is a name in the paper tomorrow who might sign for us? Anyone else heard this
    Zack Clough from Nottingham Forrest. Apparently hibs are keeping an eye on him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Zack Clough from Nottingham Forrest. Apparently hibs are keeping an eye on him as well.
    Not really the “no9” we’re looking for.
    More a “second striker” or “no10” I think?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    A wee bit underwhelming tbh need a more experienced striker really

Not exactly what I was hoping for either, 5'7" and certainly doesn't appear to be prolific.

Hopefully just paper talk.

The small piece in the sun doesn't say anymore than that. Probably nothing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Not exactly what I was hoping for either, 5'7" and certainly doesn't appear to be prolific.

Hopefully just paper talk.
    This will be the standard of player our manager will be contemplating to sign on loan. Hardly inspiring but this is where we are unfortunately.

Page 441 of 530 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491 ... LastLast