+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 460 of 530 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Squad no's 14 & 22 are still empty

Come on DM you know you need to fill them

22 Ryan Chrsitie

14. another midfielder/striker??

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Squad no's 14 & 22 are still empty

Come on DM you know you need to fill them

22 Ryan Chrsitie

14. another midfielder/striker??
    I (and this is just my opinion) think we are done for the transfer window.

For all I would love Ryan Christie to sign on a permanent deal but I cant see the weegie gits selling especially to us.

If we go get anymore in and as i've said I doubt it...……..but if we do it will be 2 more loan deals...…..but I do trust DM to get it right.

I get the impression McInnes might have changed his mind about the defensive cover and may risk it for the few weeks it's an issue. Once Logan is back we'll have Dom Ball spare who can fill in at CB if Devlin or Considine pick up an injury. Hoban should be back a couple of weeks after that and McKenna a couple of weeks more.

I think he will bring in an attacking midfielder who can play centrally or wide - Christie would tick all the boxes. I'm not convinced he'll want to come to Aberdeen though - he might want a change of scenery if he is moving on. He would be ideal though, so fingers crossed.

Mulumbu would be good, but don't think that position is a priority as we have several who can play there already.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    What absolute garbage.

‘Dodgy Del’ is a professional who manages our club with attention to detail that your posts fail to acknowledge. If you really think there is very much better out there then that’s fine, but reading your posts (and others) it just seems a petty bitterness enjoyed by many internet trolls to get a rise.

I’m on pretty much minimum wage but I joined DNA as I’m happy to contribute what I can afford to a passtime I love. To expect immediate results is absolutely retarded. DNA will take a few years to bed in, but true to troll form you want results immediately.

Is it going towards the crap shack? I doubt it as I can’t see it ever being built (hopefully)
    Very good post.
    Spot on man

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    What absolute garbage.

‘Dodgy Del’ is a professional who manages our club with attention to detail that your posts fail to acknowledge. If you really think there is very much better out there then that’s fine, but reading your posts (and others) it just seems a petty bitterness enjoyed by many internet trolls to get a rise.

I’m on pretty much minimum wage but I joined DNA as I’m happy to contribute what I can afford to a passtime I love. To expect immediate results is absolutely retarded. DNA will take a few years to bed in, but true to troll form you want results immediately.

Is it going towards the crap shack? I doubt it as I can’t see it ever being built (hopefully)
    If dodgy del managed as you claim with attention to detail would his recruitment last year have been so poor that it cost us a chance of winning a cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    If dodgy del managed as you claim with attention to detail would his recruitment last year have been so poor that it cost us a chance of winning a cup.
    I think most of us were pretty pleased with the recruitment last year.
    Its a pity that May did not return as we expected or the GMS took some time to settle.
    But I don't recall you complaining about the recruitment last year.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I think most of us were pretty pleased with the recruitment last year.
    Its a pity that May did not return as we expected or the GMS took some time to settle.
    But I don't recall you complaining about the recruitment last year.
    I joined in February of this year and if you check back I’d be delighted if you cound a post of me praising dereks recruitment policy.

When people on near minimum wage are contributing more than our multi-millionaire chairman you have to ask questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I get the impression McInnes might have changed his mind about the defensive cover and may risk it for the few weeks it's an issue. Once Logan is back we'll have Dom Ball spare who can fill in at CB if Devlin or Considine pick up an injury. Hoban should be back a couple of weeks after that and McKenna a couple of weeks more.

I think he will bring in an attacking midfielder who can play centrally or wide - Christie would tick all the boxes. I'm not convinced he'll want to come to Aberdeen though - he might want a change of scenery if he is moving on. He would be ideal though, so fingers crossed.

Mulumbu would be good, but don't think that position is a priority as we have several who can play there already.
    Is Shay available for this weeks cup game, then out again for the Hibs away game?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Is Shay available for this weeks cup game, then out again for the Hibs away game?
    I’m 99% sure that in a recent presser, McInnes said he’s NOT available against St Mirren & that’ll be the last of his ban.
    So IMO he should be available for Hibs.
    Hoban another couple of weeks (so after international break).

Page 460 of 530 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast