+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 394 of 530 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Punt Mckenna for the 4-6M.............I would love the high end, but I don't see it being paid. the long term contract is the key. The guts of 2M then handed over for 4-5 proper football players. 2 Strikers. 2 Midfielders. Centre back.
    Jobs a goodun, she wore a scarlet ribbon in the early month.........

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Punt Mckenna for the 4-6M.............I would love the high end, but I don't see it being paid. the long term contract is the key. The guts of 2M then handed over for 4-5 proper football players. 2 Strikers. 2 Midfielders. Centre back.
    How about £7.5m with Christie and Hayes thrown in on permanent deals? £500-600k for Moult or Marquis, another versatile English defensive loan and see if Russ can come up with a fancy centre back before the end of the window.

Maybe’s O’Donnell from Killie, Docherty on loan from Liverpool and Mulumbu on a free as bonus balls.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 07-08-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    We punt McKenna for between 4-6M, i'd say about a tenth of that fee goes on players and the rest is on the new stadium/facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I don't think he did, I believe it came from Richard Gordon.
    Yea it was the chat of the cricket club last week that Dave C had just bid over £500k for a striker (name not hit papers yet).

Richard Gordon said on Thursday there might be a striker signed tomorrow which would please the fans.

Richard Gordon then said on Sunday that we had a bid for a striker turned down late on Friday and that OTHER players on the radar were Moult and Boyce (ie the bid was for neither of those).

DM saying Sunday after game he would be looking to sign defensive and forward players this week.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    How about £7.5m with Christie and Hayes thrown in on permanent deals? £500-600k for Moult or Marquis, another versatile English defensive loan and see if Russ can come up with a fancy centre back before the end of the window.

Maybe’s O’Donnell from Killie, Docherty on loan from Liverpool and Mulumbu on a free as bonus balls.
    Do you like Chanpionship Manager?
    And that’s one helluva hike in the wage bill you’re suggesting there too

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Do you like Chanpionship Manager?
    And that’s one helluva hike in the wage bill you’re suggesting there too
    Pay peanuts get dereks normal signings like O’Connor !!

I believe Christian Doidge (Forest Green) will be joining us this week. Will hopefully score a few goals for us.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Christie, Hayes and Moult in would make a world of difference with a cheap versatile loan to cover at the back.
    I Think your a wee bit in dream land with those 3!
    I cant see getting all 3 (although I would be Happy if we did I would be happy if we got 1 out of those 3 in at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by amp View Post
    I believe Christian Doidge (Forest Green) will be joining us this week. Will hopefully score a few goals for us.
    In an ideal world we'd be free to choose a better striker than The Christian

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    In an ideal world we'd be free to choose a better striker than The Christian
    Careful that sort of talk will get you lynched by some on here

Page 394 of 530 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast