+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 237 of 530 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Have heard from a reliable source that AFC are looking to sign Iranian wide midfielder, Arami Nehandhi .... tough tackling guy who lies to mix it a bit.... watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just because Milnes a c*ck, it doesn’t give our current coach a free pass.

His name is Derek McInnes by the way. Not sure why you struggle with it
    The only thing I “struggle” with is getting a decent wedge on at an acceptable price for certain punts,regardless, I did refer to our current coach as Deek earlier in the post that you as per.......jumped on ZZzzzzzz.......accept it loon that our current coach has done not bad all things considered, anyway, like everything in life, time moves on, however your unrequited love for Deek will always be there wherever he coaches in the future.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Have heard from a reliable source that AFC are looking to sign Iranian wide midfielder, Arami Nehandhi .... tough tackling guy who lies to mix it a bit.... watch this space.
    I heard it was Egyptian centre half
    Fecht Ahbdy we were signing

What kinda contract is Adam on, what type of deal do you think would be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    F@cking Salford.

If we sell our best striker and kept May and Cosgrove and added some no mark. Id be fuming.

This mornings P & J is a thoroughly depressing read from a Dons perspective.

- various players injured
    - Four fit defenders
    - a Hearts donkey reject getting a trial
    - So threadbare, Tanseys is mentioned.

How feckin bad is our planning, our preparation & our complete lack of recruitment?

And add in what seems like a concrete story about Rooney going?

So 1 first team keeper
    4 fit defenders
    Potentially 2 strikers

An utter shambles & we shouldn’t ever be in that position.

Clutching at straws here but hopefully we are one of the clubs he is talking to.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44828170

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Clutching at straws here but hopefully we are one of the clubs he is talking to.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44828170
    I’ll wager Sunderland

It's looking pretty grim at the moment, but all it needs is for a couple of decent signings and it'll make a world of difference. I imagine we'll be working on a number of things behind the scenes, so i'm hoping we'll be pleasantly surprised when 2 or 3 are completed at the same time...

If we can bring in two or three of the following in the next week I'll be content... Lee Wallace, Michael O'Halloran, Ryan Jack, Scott Allan, Jonny Hayes, Ryan Christie, Lewis Morgan, Mulumbu, Louis Moult, Greg Stewart, Liam Boyce... or guys of that level.

Regarding Rooney... I would keep him. However, if he's going to be sitting on the bench most of the season he might be better off gone if we can get a small fee and free up his wages. Also if he's going to be played on the left wing I would let him go for nothing, because that's like playing with 10 men.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    It's looking pretty grim at the moment, but all it needs is for a couple of decent signings and it'll make a world of difference. I imagine we'll be working on a number of things behind the scenes, so i'm hoping we'll be pleasantly surprised when 2 or 3 are completed at the same time...

If we can bring in two or three of the following in the next week I'll be content... Lee Wallace, Michael O'Halloran, Ryan Jack, Scott Allan, Jonny Hayes, Ryan Christie, Lewis Morgan, Mulumbu, Louis Moult, Greg Stewart, Liam Boyce... or guys of that level.

Regarding Rooney... I would keep him. However, if he's going to be sitting on the bench most of the season he might be better off gone if we can get a small fee and free up his wages. Also if he's going to be played on the left wing I would let him go for nothing, because that's like playing with 10 men.
    Aye, it’s at a crossroads.

If we sign 2 or 3 of the standard above, with maybe a last minute loan or two to beef up the squad, then most will be fine with everything.

However, sign 3 or 4 “Krystian Novaks” then it’ll be gloves off as far as the support is concerned.

Time will tell.

Page 237 of 530 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast