+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 238 of 530 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Only two opposition players impressed me last season.
    Moult and Mulumbu.

They'll do.

I'm honestly at the not caring stage now, its a fkn farce! And now with the rooney story! Give me a break hate when folk say dm will have signings lined up 😑🔫

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I'm honestly at the not caring stage now, its a fkn farce! And now with the rooney story! Give me a break hate when folk say dm will have signings lined up 😑🔫
    The fact you’re venting on a forum shows deep down you do care.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Huge risk getting rid of Rooney at the moment imo.

Considering we are struggling to sign anyone at the moment plus the fact Rooney is the only striker McInnes has got right in his time here would suggest it’s a huge gamble.
    Who are we struggling to sign?? You like me knows eff all about what is going on in the background at AFC. They could be working on several deals and options (and most likely are) behind the scenes.

Moving players on is part of the development process. Rooney has been a brilliant servant for us and if he goes he goes with my blessings. If he stays and is utilised properly he'll still score goals for us.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Who are we struggling to sign?? You like me knows eff all about what is going on in the background at AFC. They could be working on several deals and options (and most likely are) behind the scenes.

Moving players on is part of the development process. Rooney has been a brilliant servant for us and if he goes he goes with my blessings. If he stays and is utilised properly he'll still score goals for us.
    I know we have 19 first team players and 6 of them are injured with less than 2 weeks to go until the Burnley game.

You are right that I know eff all about what’s going on behind the scenes but I would imagine McInnes had specific targets he wanted and would have them in by now if he had the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

What's the development process for punting Rooney?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’ll wager Sunderland
    I Agree likely to be Sunderland but really hope it is us fingers crossed especially if Gleeson is out for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I know we have 19 first team players and 6 of them are injured with less than 2 weeks to go until the Burnley game.

You are right that I know eff all about what’s going on behind the scenes but I would imagine McInnes had specific targets he wanted and would have them in by now if he had the choice.
    Didnae know it was 6 injured that aint good at all

Mikey Devlin has a groin injury which has left McInnes with just four fit defenders for tomorrow’s friendly at Cove Rangers (1pm) and will run the rule over Polish centre-back Krystian Nowak in the game to officially open Balmoral Stadium, the new home of the Highland League champions.

Its so jokeable its excruciating, to
    Annoy us afc Twitter just keeps tweeting dna pish

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Didnae know it was 6 injured that aint good at all
    That’s what it said in the p and j.

Devlin,Forrester,Gleeson,Cosgrove,
    McGinn and Ross.

Page 238 of 530 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast