+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 176 of 530 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Miller and McGeouch missed out on this week.

Who is next Deek?
    1. 'Phew'
    2. 'Ach, shame'

3. Who? Ah'm nae Deek, but Thank **** we 'missed oot' on 'twa cheeks' Miller, Didna see us snafflin McGeouch (come on guys ... the last four letters o' his name spell 'ouch' ..... reasons are for tae be pondered! )

So ... missed oot? ...nah ... dodged a bullet, and didna waste time on chasin the sooth bound chancer. Best o' luck tae baith ..... they'll need it ... but canna fault either for ambition.

Meanwhile, unlike us mere fitba fans, and hard tho it might be tae fathom, there's nae doot names on a list, next tae a stack o' dvds which will result in ... lets guess, one pleasant surprise, one wtf?? ... and twa 'eh? ... fa?' jobs ..... one o' which wlil turn oot the best o' the bunch .... Ah'm nae Mystic Meg ... mair like a guy tellin ye we'll get a few sunny days in the summer, and chunces are, a wee puckly snaa ower the winter.

Ask Deek, he'll tell ye the same if ye push him hard enough ... ithewise my name is nae Neymar Neeps

Not convinced that AFC were ever really interested in Kenny Miller. Agent/paper talk.

Any news on the Paucity signing? All seems to have gone a little quiet...

I reckon we'll see one or two arrivals in the coming week and then not much until after the Burnley games.

Even if he wasn’t a hun and not nearly 40 I never understood the big hype about Kenny Miller,I was never a fan of him when he played for Scotland and his goal scoring record in total is 249 goals in 747 games which isn’t that great.

Pretty much just a slightly better version of Darren Mackie.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Not convinced that AFC were ever really interested in Kenny Miller. Agent/paper talk.

That's the quote I want to believe.

Please nobody ever tell me different.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Any news on the Paucity signing? All seems to have gone a little quiet...

I reckon we'll see one or two arrivals in the coming week and then not much until after the Burnley games.
    We need a minimum of 4 new players before the season starts.
    I suppose it’ll be on to plan B or C?

When Gleeson signed, I was never convinced we were still after McGeoch.

Kenny Miller is no loss.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We need a minimum of 4 new players before the season starts.
    I suppose it’ll be on to plan B or C?

When Gleeson signed, I was never convinced we were still after McGeoch.

Kenny Miller is no loss.
    I wouldn’t get too hung up about plans b, c or z

So, we missed out on Naismith and McGeouch. Still shedloads of decent players out there, even if they do require a fee. Miller was never a serious or legitimate target, so strike that one off. And correct, when we signed Gleason, the offer to McGeouch was voided. And as I’ve said before, let’s give Campbell, Ross and Fergie a decent shotty at it now.

So, still loads of time to bring in players, which will have fcuk all to do with Russ Rico in all probability. I’d expect Shalk to sign now, with another 3 or 4 to follow ahead of Aug 31st so no need for pants to be p1shed quite yet

Chill, dude

Interesting discussion on the radio right now regarding Chris Cadden's valuation, with a year left on his contract.

Mwell say £1m. The pundits reckon £250/£300K

This could be one of the deals that DM is working on, in the background, game of poker that may last till Aug 31st.

Is Russ Richardson even still employed by AFC?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I wouldn’t get too hung up about plans b, c or z

So, we missed out on Naismith and McGeouch. Still shedloads of decent players out there, even if they do require a fee. Miller was never a serious or legitimate target, so strike that one off. And correct, when we signed Gleason, the offer to McGeouch was voided. And as I’ve said before, let’s give Campbell, Ross and Fergie a decent shotty at it now.

So, still loads of time to bring in players, which will have fcuk all to do with Russ Rico in all probability. I’d expect Shalk to sign now, with another 3 or 4 to follow ahead of Aug 31st so no need for pants to be p1shed quite yet

Chill, dude
    I’m fine.
    I’m just saying we need at least 4 in (& I agree that two or three younger ones need game time too).

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Interesting discussion on the radio right now regarding Chris Cadden's valuation, with a year left on his contract.

Mwell say £1m. The pundits reckon £250/£300K

This could be one of the deals that DM is working on, in the background, game of poker that may last till Aug 31st.

Is Russ Richardson even still employed by AFC?
    “Head of recruitment” is he not?

Page 176 of 530 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast