+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 509 of 530 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511519 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

With the man made of glass being out for 8 weeks and not to strengthen there is fkn pathetic!! New the Gauld thing was p!sh while others lapped up the suns P!sh take

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Anyone have any idea how long he has left on contract?
    Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Just reading that he has 2 years left on his contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    So where are we now in terms of a best 11?

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe
    Ferguson Shinnie
    McGinn Gleeson GMS
    Wilson

Anderson
    May
    Ross
    Wright
    Hoban
    Reynolds
    Campbell
    Considine

i wont include Forrester or Cosgrove for obvious reasons.
    Theres an argument against McGinn being in the first 11 on current form.
    GMS on the right with Wright / Ross on the left

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    McInnes just said there is nothing in the Ryan Gauld story and that the squad is done for the window......
    WHERE IS HE SAYING THIS , i cant seem to find it , if so a poor transfer record

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    With the man made of glass being out for 8 weeks and not to strengthen there is fkn pathetic!! New the Gauld thing was p!sh while others lapped up the suns P!sh take
    Who is out for 8 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    WHERE IS HE SAYING THIS , i cant seem to find it , if so a poor transfer record
    Aberdeen FC twitter account "Derek - I imagine that'll be us in terms of the squad and we're looking quite strong. There's no truth in the Ryan Gauld Story".....

He also said there would be nobody in before whatever game it was and up pops Wilson so I wouldn't always believe fit is said on Twitter or any other platform for that matter.
    I doubt Del would comment on Ryan Gauld until the obligatory scarf above the heid pic is done

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney_Scarfer View Post
    I doubt Del would comment on Ryan Gauld until the obligatory scarf above the heid pic is done
    I would agree, however if has has commented that there is nothing in the Gauld story, that would suggest that as he has commented on Gauld and therefore unlikely to be happening I would guess.

Fair enough min but we've only got till the morn's night ti wait onywye to see if we are truly going to be depressed with this transfer window.

I've kept an open mind about it up till now, hoping for the best but even I am pretty down hearted with the way things are going.

The weirdest thing for me is that I never felt the team did particularly well last season and we still came second. Just how P|sh was a'body else????

We aren’t going for Gauld because we are away to sign Christie on a permanent deal.

That’s why Lowe took 29 as his squad number,22 is being kept for Christie.

The response to any news on here, be it a board or managerial position, or the announcement of who the ballboys will be in the next game, is usually, "Can he play left back?"

We sign a left back for a few months, presumably with the option to extend, and there's still moaning. NE man epitomised.

Page 509 of 530 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511519 ... LastLast