+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darren Potter

Darren Potter

Who do we drop if we put Potter in?
    change formation ?

Difficult one I think it depends on opposition?

Personally I think he’s a better all round player than vaulks and I don’t think we should drop Towell?

For me if he’s fit he will play.

Great problem to have.
    Better to be puzzled as to who PW will leave out of the side than struggling to field a decent first XI
    Options. NICE!

Didn't Warney, the other day, say that Potter was capable of playing at full back? Not sure if he was being 100% serious though.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Who do we drop if we put Potter in?
    change formation ?
    Probably Ajayi and Palmer then move Vaulks to centre back (Warne seems determined to play him somewhere).
    Midfield would be a lot more solid with Potter in the holding role assuming he's fully fit.

If needs must I'm sure Warne would play Vaulks here:-

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0120484/

Richie Barker was on Radio DeeDah tonight - sounds like Potter got through his reserves game comeback with no problems .. also hinted that Vaulks may continue at right back.... let's hope that he's bluffing

I don’t get what having a cheap pop at one of our standout players of the season in Will Vaulks. Always gives 100%, never shys away from a challenge, always got a worldie of a strike in him. Anyone else notice how results have slacked off since he was removed from the engine room for Palmer? Does all the dirty work like a Harrison or Smallwood( with an eye for goal) yet is vilanised because of this. Guess we need more luxury players down at the nys, yeah know the kind that sulk and don’t put a shift in. Vaulks is the engine in our midfield yet still the best centre half we have, baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    I don’t get what having a cheap pop at one of our standout players of the season in Will Vaulks. Always gives 100%, never shys away from a challenge, always got a worldie of a strike in him. Anyone else notice how results have slacked off since he was removed from the engine room for Palmer? Does all the dirty work like a Harrison or Smallwood( with an eye for goal) yet is vilanised because of this. Guess we need more luxury players down at the nys, yeah know the kind that sulk and don’t put a shift in. Vaulks is the engine in our midfield yet still the best centre half we have, baffling.
    He was rubbish at RB and for me was the weakest in the Fleetwood game.
    Warnes got to stop trying to accommodate players by putting them out of position if it’s not needed.
    I’ve always said Vaulks should be captain and take Frecklington’s place
    If fans are having a pop at him then blame Warney.
    Last edited by millertop; 12-04-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast