+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight's team.

What the actual **** is going on this season? Great result and always funny to ruin someone else’s big day but what’s going on? Proof that the players only turn up when they want to? Non the less there’s still hope as slim as it may be.

Players finally showed a bit of dig and pride tonight, chased and fought for everything.Stanton missed great chance to make it comfortable but a great 3 points and surely a big confidence boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    What the actual **** is going on this season? Great result and always funny to ruin someone else’s big day but what’s going on? Proof that the players only turn up when they want to? Non the less there’s still hope as slim as it may be.
    So far this season we havn't shown the consistency to suggest that this result is a turning point but I don't agree with those that say we should finish 5th. Unlikely we can raise our performances over several play off games but in football nearly anything is possible. Well, I said nearly anything!

Credit where credit due.

A good result under the circumstances .Hopefully this will inspire the players for the play offs and final league fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    This has been my point for ages now WTF is going on with the 1st team squad?,the manager get's slaughtered for Saturday v Dumbarton and rightly so but how the phuck can so called pro's lose 3 goals to part timers then keep a clean sheet and beat the champion's elect 3 days later!.
    There is in my opinion a malaise around Tannadice and it cant all be blamed on the manager.

We dragged them down into a fight, i loved seeing us press and get fired in all over the park. As per usual tho we've left these sort of great results 3 month to late.

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    We dragged them down into a fight, i loved seeing us press and get fired in all over the park. As per usual tho we've left these sort of great results 3 month to late.
    Not heard that often enough this season
    Last edited by stokearab; 10-04-2018 at 09:39 PM. Reason: FTD always and forever

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    This has been my point for ages now WTF is going on with the 1st team squad?,the manager get's slaughtered for Saturday v Dumbarton and rightly so but how the phuck can so called pro's lose 3 goals to part timers then keep a clean sheet and beat the champion's elect 3 days later!.
    There is in my opinion a malaise around Tannadice and it cant all be blamed on the manager.
    The goals we lost on Saturday were comical with the 1st one the worst of the 3 so the 2 biggest comedians were on the bench tonight - Scobbie & Lewis.

Ans McDonald left back.....in the dressing room

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    The goals we lost on Saturday were comical with the 1st one the worst of the 3 so the 2 biggest comedians were on the bench tonight - Scobbie & Lewis.
    None of them signed by the current manager but he carries the can for their failing's,i knew nothing about Lewis but plenty about Scobbie and i said at the time it was a very risky signing by Raymond McKinnon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)