+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OT: Is Burglar Bill entitled to a shrine?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    How could the police ask the travellers to stop laying flowers? What laws are being broken?
    So why where the flowers for Lee Rigby removed ? Another moronic PC driven cop and they wonder why people have zero confidence in them.

All Notts County fans are scum who thieve and vandalise whenever they attend away games. Their language is disgraceful and they're smelly gitts who wear rags for clothes.

How does that feel? It's patently not true but it might go some way to helping you understand why so many contributors to this fred are out of order.
    Just like the anti-Muslim freds that appear from time to time, it's a case of one size fits all. Consign people to the scrapheap and you will finish up with scrapheap people who fulfil your expectations.

It's not even the scene where he died.If the fence belongs to somebody they can do what they like.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    So why where the flowers for Lee Rigby removed ? Another moronic PC driven cop and they wonder why people have zero confidence in them.
    A “memorial” was removed earlier this year by the local council because, after consulting with local residents, it was decided that it was unsightly.

So nothing to do with the law or “PC” or cops then.

I think it's disgusting a man has been driven from his home for defending himself and his property. If you go armed and break into someone's house then sorry but you've brought any results on yourself and I'm really glad he didn't get charged. It might not be breaking the law but the "Shrine" should be ripped down everytime something gets put up.

Also in regards to travellers then they set up at lots of sites near me in Leeds and they are a ****ing menace, wreck the place, have no respect for anyone else then do the same thing about 400 metres away. You've got three people on this thread who have first hand knowledge and say they're a right set of cnuts so anyone else on here defending their rights can't have much to do with them. Let them move in next door to these defenders and in a week they'll be begging them to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I think it's disgusting a man has been driven from his home for defending himself and his property. If you go armed and break into someone's house then sorry but you've brought any results on yourself and I'm really glad he didn't get charged. It might not be breaking the law but the "Shrine" should be ripped down everytime something gets put up.

Also in regards to travellers then they set up at lots of sites near me in Leeds and they are a ****ing menace, wreck the place, have no respect for anyone else then do the same thing about 400 metres away. You've got three people on this thread who have first hand knowledge and say they're a right set of cnuts so anyone else on here defending their rights can't have much to do with them. Let them move in next door to these defenders and in a week they'll be begging them to leave.
    1. A man killed a burglar in his house by stabbing him with his own weapon.
    2. The people who implement the law have decided he was perfectly within his rights to do so.
    3. The same people have decided that relatives and friends of the burglar have the same rights to put down floral tributes without interference as everyone else.
    4. Travellers and every other group should be subject to the same laws as everyone else, with the same penalties if they transgress.

I would guess also that anyone who kills a well known criminal with a lot of family connections would be prevented from or choose not to return home within a few days of the incident, regardless of the background of the criminal. He may well never be able to return home safely.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    A “memorial” was removed earlier this year by the local council because, after consulting with local residents, it was decided that it was unsightly.

So nothing to do with the law or “PC” or cops then.
    If the police consulted the residents in this case and they wanted it stopping what do you think would happen?
    PC Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    If the police consulted the residents in this case and they wanted it stopping what do you think would happen?
    PC Nothing.
    As I said it was the local council who removed that “memorial”, 5 years after the event.

I’m not sure the coppers conduct opinion polls when trying to do their job.

You do realise bigfatpie is a traveller don’t you, he makes a living selling lucky heather and reading palms.
    My only experience of these cavemen type people was when they encamped for a week near my work place a few years ago, we would always see various members male & female crouching in the same spot for the whole week they were there, vicious dogs always roaming around aswell, when they eventually left I went to explore the spot where there always seemed to be going to, I honestly didn’t expect what I saw, dozens of piles of human excrement and disgarded tissues !
    They aren’t human !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    You do realise bigfatpie is a traveller don’t you, he makes a living selling lucky heather and reading palms.
    My only experience of these cavemen type people was when they encamped for a week near my work place a few years ago, we would always see various members male & female crouching in the same spot for the whole week they were there, vicious dogs always roaming around aswell, when they eventually left I went to explore the spot where there always seemed to be going to, I honestly didn’t expect what I saw, dozens of piles of human excrement and disgarded tissues !
    They aren’t human !
    They had a Setee in a car park over here cut a small hole in it used it as a toilet.They got moved on eventually & had filled it with sheite.The Council workers didn't know until they came to lift it.To make matters worse, it was opposite a Police Station

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast