+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Roma

Hammers knives and belts the night
    Next week will be just as bad as 84
    And they wonder why Heysel happened a year later after the dozens of stabbings of innocent fans
    After been told it was crumbling stadium leading up to it they refused to change the venue
    All nuetral tix sold only to juve fans right next to lpool fans by a **** chicken fence throwing bricks at young lpool fans, stabbing all round town and you wonder why some retaliated

Some younger fans will not have a clue how bad it more than likely will be
    It’s not a find a city square/ plaza and playing fitba trip
    Moscow was a picnic compared to the Italian trips

Scottish folk hinging on to the coat tails of English teams is phuckin tragic IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    Scottish folk hinging on to the coat tails of English teams is phuckin tragic IMO!

Yer entitled to that opinion Danny it was all about Kenny for me and I do get what yer saying but it’s been 30+ years up in Aberdeen
    You get loads of guys going to England to watch games even missing their own club teams games
    I do goto a lot of games down there but never has it got in the way of following meh team

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post

Agreed, worse still when they try and romanticise their support despite what they done in heysel etc, but it doesn't full any one

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Agreed, worse still when they try and romanticise their support despite what they done in heysel etc, but it doesn't full any one
    Try researching it
    You really haven’t a clue
    Look at the footage, yes Some Liverpool fans charged after missiles raining down on them and it caused deaths in a ground that was crumbling, we seen a far worse similar incident recently with Russians ultras but the stadium was new and not one where a euro cup should have been played
    All the violence started from Italians but cos there was deaths in a crush this is forgotten
    When all the FV was kicking off in England all over the place Liverpool weren’t even mentioned
    All Liverpool fans were known for was stealing left and right trainers abroad

I've seen and read enough so no need to, not interested in a trophy virgin Liverpool lovers thoughts on it are, especially on here, slavering as usual, go bore them on red cafe

I've seen and read enough so no need to, not interested in a trophy virgin Liverpool lovers thoughts on it are, especially on here, slavering as usual, go bore them on red cafe
    you really are a clueless phucking idiot
    I wonder what would have happened to GB ( I think he said he was there) and others if the hopeless DAB that missed the open goal actually scored. Milne ??

Liverpool 84
    Liverpool 01
    Middlesboro 06
    Man Utd 07
    Arsenal 09
    Spuds 12
    Chelsea 17
    and thats only the reported cases and only Rome
    don't let your hatred cloud the issue, the 84 incident was one of the main reasons Heysel happened.
    guaranteed you have no experience of a European away
    a trophy virgin to a guy that goes to Liverpool gemmes for 30 years, yer no the brightest are ye
    again a clueless phucking idiot nae wonder yer Ain fans phucking think yer a belter and a couple of mods hate you

Listen you dumpling, for a start i don't take someone seriously that supports two teams 🤣, so this will be my last reply to you on this, I'm not interested in facts about Italian fans behaviour, it's well documented and known about, nothing you can say will change what happened at heysel or change others opinions, just deal with it

As for the last part, the feeling is likely mutual however only going by on board personas, but just dislike as don't care enough to have hatred for posters on a forum, save that for scum, such as murderers, child abusers and the like.

Listen you dumpling, for a start i don't take someone seriously that supports two teams.

re I don't take anyone seriously that supports teams OYF
    heres just a few facts from the last few months
    booked flights for Porto A on Tues 13th Feb for the game next night
    DEE game then gets rearranged for the Tues at 7.45 Killie A
    cancel flight to go to Killie game then flyout to Porto via Madrid and Lisbon arriving 1hour on the Wed
    SAT 10th March Man Utd V Liverpool or Dundee V Fermers
    4th April Liverpool V Man City CL or Sellick v Dundee
    7th April Everton V Liverpool or Rangers V Dundee
    I think we can agree those 3 fixtures are the biggest games for Liverpool,did I go No.i went to see meh team
    so I go to every game Dundee play and when there is no clash I go to Liverpool.
    to date ive not missed a Dee gemme this season and haven't missed any competitive gemme that Dee have played be it LC/fizzypop/SC or European gemme (oh eh ken) for over 30+ years.Not ONE.
    so spare me cannae take anyone seriously that supports two teams when even when though I can't go to Liverpool when they clash with Dundee, ill still be going to more Liverpool gemmes than you will be going to DAB gemmes

what eh cannae tak seriously is an armchair fan that thinks he kens athing and thinks he's never wrang
    calls some of his clubs fans(that actually go to gemmes) a 'fundee fan'

now what kind of fan would a club want
    me or you
    you utter c0ck

Honestly is it no time you twa drew a line under this? Otherwise it'll go on and on and on and on and on and on...........................

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)