+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma

Roma

Hope they get Liverpool, and history repeats itself.

I would also like Liverpool to beat them however i do not hold any grudge with A S Roma or their fans,i went to the away leg from Dundee by train,the longest journey by rail i will ever make in my life,FACT.There were only around 200 United fans at the Olympic stadium and to be honest i have had better days.
    One thing that has always puzzled me was the Funster in the Derry wearing a filthy Roma strip,cos i cannie remember any Arab wearing a Milan top in the 60s when the Dees fell at the same hurdle by a greater margin,it just goes to show you the years of hurt that particular Funster had to endure against his hated rivals eh?.

They're tormented G

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    They're tormented G
    tormented of you losing to Dumbarton and drawing with Brechin and getting SIX fae Falkirk etc etc etc

And you lot getting seven from Aberdeen........at home!!

In the big league FACT

Did your team not get seven from Airdrie United while in the lower leagues?

Yep TTT, and they additionally took seven off St Johnstone and also lost to Brechin, AT HOME. Bad as things are right now, they can never be Funster levels of bad thankfully.

4 at home to Ross County and St Johnstone this year....

Plenty ammo to throw their way regarding results and crowds in their long stints in the second tier in last couple decades

Brechin attendance was 1800, including away fans, league game, plenty more where that came from

I'm sure I'll go until detail soon as notice they had a thread about our only sub 4k league crowd in the last forty years....

Think you need to get out and find a lady or at least if your going to sit in the house and do it yourself you should concentrate on the proper figures

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)