+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for a clear out

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Your far from sitting comfortably Es***, if we beat barnsley on the last day it could very well relegate you
    Well done Stenson, tit of the week award well deserved.

The way your lot have gone on, you couldn't beat a carpet/egg/or baby.
    Top of the league, to total embarrassment. Well done.

Yeah we've been shocking, its gone right royally tits up, don't know how or why, and yes its looking more likely we'll be in the same league as you next season but at least we make an effort to get promoted, whats your excuse, year after year your lot promise the earth and then deliver zilch.

You've only got to look at the forest forums, this one for example......DEAD unless you win and we lose on the same weekend then along you pop to preach all high and mighty 'oh look at me I'm so clever'.

Over on LTLF we even have our own thread, but isn't it strange that no one posted on it for months while we were on the run and you had your warburton troubles, the minute we lose its dusted off and you all become clever sods after the event, how about challenging us for a change instead of going into free fall and reversing away from the play-offs come christmas, we fecked it up again but we take our season right to the very end, all you have to look forward to is watching us fail, what a sad load of supporters you lot must be that your highlight of the season is watching another teams results because year on year yours haven't been worth following

Yes as es*** says for all our huffing and puffing we'll still be in the same league next season, its all very clever saying that with a month to go isn't it, come next season you'll all be fired up ready to smash the league again but come bonfire night you realise your seasons done, pretend it was a rebuilding year and then watch derbys results for the rest of the season so es*** can come out and say we'll be in the same league next season, maybe so but at least we tried again.......whats forests excuse gonna be........AGAIN

Tell me any of that is a lie!

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Yeah we've been shocking, its gone right royally tits up, don't know how or why, and yes its looking more likely we'll be in the same league as you next season but at least we make an effort to get promoted, whats your excuse, year after year your lot promise the earth and then deliver zilch.

You've only got to look at the forest forums, this one for example......DEAD unless you win and we lose on the same weekend then along you pop to preach all high and mighty 'oh look at me I'm so clever'.

Over on LTLF we even have our own thread, but isn't it strange that no one posted on it for months while we were on the run and you had your warburton troubles, the minute we lose its dusted off and you all become clever sods after the event, how about challenging us for a change instead of going into free fall and reversing away from the play-offs come christmas, we fecked it up again but we take our season right to the very end, all you have to look forward to is watching us fail, what a sad load of supporters you lot must be that your highlight of the season is watching another teams results because year on year yours haven't been worth following

Yes as es*** says for all our huffing and puffing we'll still be in the same league next season, its all very clever saying that with a month to go isn't it, come next season you'll all be fired up ready to smash the league again but come bonfire night you realise your seasons done, pretend it was a rebuilding year and then watch derbys results for the rest of the season so es*** can come out and say we'll be in the same league next season, maybe so but at least we tried again.......whats forests excuse gonna be........AGAIN

Tell me any of that is a lie!
    Actually Stenson, you have a short memory.
    It was US, that was chasing play off places whilst you was "consolidating" under Clough.
    If my memory serves, this forum was full of, the "can't wait for my end of season laugh", pop corn and slippers ready.
    Apart from the "Zamora" moment, you haven't come close either.
    In fact its been you lot splashing the cash and it has got you no where either.
    Welcome to planet reality

Score draw actually - to describe Derby and Forest's seasons in recent years. Both goals being own goals.
    Not looking to next season either with the likes of Southampton, Stoke and WBA. I can see 2 of these clubs taking the autos already.

Quote Originally Posted by omistrollinginfrom View Post
    ..or are this lot (including the manager) going to do better than just above the relegation zone next season?
    Thoughts welcome please, I'm unsure.
    A clear out is inevitable, some of the loanees are unlikely to return. Although one hopes that Pantillimon, Colback and Tomlin will be given a chance to be sold to us permanently.
    Dowell has gone off the boil but I don't think Everton will loan him for another season.
    Clear out should include Fox, Murphy, Velios, Bouchalkis (pity he couldn't make it, although I won't be disappointed if he stays although opportunities will be limited), Mackay, Cohen (yes, his time is up, great servant but all things must end), Vaughan, Cummings, Darikwa, Ward and Lam.

I hope Clough gets another chance, I see potential in the lad. Others who should get a chnce include other loaness, Walker, Ariyibi, Yates and Grant. Armand Traore perhaps. Under 23s who should get a chance include Iacovitti, Ahmedhodzic, Edser and McDonagh.

This is great news. Bigger fish had been sniffing, since his loan.
    2.3 m euro's will be a bargain.

https://twitter.com/Sporting160EN/st...69285005963264

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    This is great news. Bigger fish had been sniffing, since his loan.
    2.3 m euro's will be a bargain.

https://twitter.com/Sporting160EN/st...69285005963264

Excellent news. Hopefully this means the of the Fox.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12