+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What now??

What now??

New contract for Shabba?

Nope, but a P45 for you hopefully tablet man

If they show the same fight as tonight......on to the play offs. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    New contract for Shabba?
    Today is the anniversary of the maiden voyage of Titanic, hitherto the biggest ship in history,it sailed out of Southampton harbour on the10th of April 1912 almost two years after your only victory in the Scottish Cup Final,just let that ain SINK in Pedro X.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Today is the anniversary of the maiden voyage of Titanic, hitherto biggest ship in history sailed out of Southampton harbour on the10th of April 1912 almost two years after your only victory in the Scottish Cup Final,just let that ain SINK in Pedro X.
    Not content with all the years of trophy dodging they spent £23.5 MILLION - £23.5 MILLION! trying to catch up with the wee team and still won F all.

Admin twice, shafting local businesses ON PURPOSE , aye some team to follow is that.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Today is the anniversary of the maiden voyage of Titanic, hitherto the biggest ship in history,it sailed out of Southampton harbour on the10th of April 1912 almost two years after your only victory in the Scottish Cup Final,just let that ain SINK in Pedro X.
    There's another 2 year anniversary coming soon👇👇👇👇

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    There's another 2 year anniversary coming soon��������
    I am nae guid wee words Pedro,i just cannie make it rhyme mate.

Nine**** ten and......... FACT.

Positives:
    Players worked hard (should be a given anyway).
    Defence looked as solid as I've seen this season.

Negatives:
    We can't keep the ball for more than 3 passes.
    Our keeper threw the ball out once in the whole game.
    We brought back every player at all their corners, meaning they get 2 chances at crossing the ball into the box.
    We lose the ball at almost every throw in.
    Gave away stupid fouls all over the park, including 3 in great positions on the edge of our own box.
    We had no forwards on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Positives:

Negatives:
    We brought back every player at all their corners, meaning they get 2 chances at crossing the ball into the box.
    Gave away stupid fouls all over the park, including 3 in great positions on the edge of our own box.
    In layman's terms its 90% the fault of Thompson and his BOD and 10% the fault of Shabba.I think that is a fair reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Positives:

Negatives:

Keeper and fouls fine i will accept that. the rest of negatives are just **** - was mcd dropped? Positives - could we kick on from here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)