+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attendances this season

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Up to the Peterbro' game our average League game would have been around a fraction over 8k.
    That's excellent for a club like ours, more home supporters needed of course however we are on the right track.
    The 8k includes away fans.

@ Hazza Has A Gazza .....we used to call Andy Hayward Hazza, you're not him or a relative by any chance ?

Get in touch next time CAM.....before you buy one online.
    I'm definitely not Andy Hayward but I am about as handsome as him. My username is a little nod to my favourite ever Advertiser heading, after AH ditched the ridiculous mullet and tash and opted for a similar hairdo to the one Gazza had at the time. That was 1996.
    A non existing bonus point for anyone who can name the other player who joined us from Denaby at the same time as the legendary mullet king.

Can't sleep Hazza?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I'm definitely not Andy Hayward but I am about as handsome as him. My username is a little nod to my favourite ever Advertiser heading, after AH ditched the ridiculous mullet and tash and opted for a similar hairdo to the one Gazza had at the time. That was 1996.
    A non existing bonus point for anyone who can name the other player who joined us from Denaby at the same time as the legendary mullet king.
    I could be way out here but I think Nigel Pepper came fron Denaby. Earlier than Hayward though

That would be John Hazledene.

Carey Williams joined us as a 22yr old striker around the same time as Hazza, never made the breakthrough though.

Get what you're saying about the mullet king lol.
    Maybe he thought he was a mix between Charlie George and Pancho Villa.
    White haircut was a big improvement. ...just...
    He just needed a pair of Gijsbert Bos white boots to match.

EDIT : At least Hazza played professional football for a short while.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 13-04-2018 at 07:54 PM.

You could be right, C64F. Saw Carey Williams play for the reserves a few times- he was nowhere near as good as Andy Hayward (who was no Ronaldo). Tried hard but looked a bit out of his depth.

Always thought we got Hayward from frickley.

If he could finish he’d have been worth a bob or two.

Millwall, tivoli end, nightmares.

We did get Hayward from Frickley and he went back there a couple of times again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12