+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Why we are not very good anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    This is all very true lads but then in football as in life, you get what you pay for more often than not don’t you?

I've always found that you always get less than you pay for anything in life. People only remember the best buys when you spend less than the goods are worth....TC as an instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I've always found that you always get less than you pay for anything in life. People only remember the best buys when you spend less than the goods are worth....TC as an instance.
    Oh there’s no argument with that Chippy. It’s just that the best buys come around fairly infrequently nowadays, and if they did they’d be sold within a year or two.

The days of a Woody or TC dedicating a decade or more of their careers to a club like United are gone mate, so we have to do unto others as we are done unto ourselves to progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I've always found that you always get less than you pay for anything in life.
    You clearly never went to Caesar's on a quiet Monday afternoon

I thought your post was way OTT SBT - do you still stand by it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I thought your post was way OTT SBT - do you still stand by it?
    Absolutely 100% Aya.
    I post what I fervently believe,not what I want people to like.
    I couldn't care less whether anyone agrees,dosen't agree or is upset.

I speak to countless people about the Blades and we are pretty much all on the same page.

we are in severe danger of throwing away a seasons great work. Anyone who posts crap about how absolutely wonderful we've done is a complete plank who understands NOTHING about how football works and what motivates players to keep overachieving.
    Millwall are pi ss ing on us right now having spent way less.
    It makes me sick to see some of the retarded decisions and performances a number of our players put in when given the chance of a lifetime.

I believe Wilder is utterly f u c ked off with what is happening upstairs and that shows in his recent interviews and lacklustre performances on the pitch.
    If your happy to settle for also rans when the grail was in reach I have no time for you or anyone else who settles for "Ah bless well done little lambs"

SUFC have spent ALL our lifetimes achieving absolutely SWEET FU C K ALL.
    Wilder could have taken us somewhere.
    I fear we have lost that opportunity and despise anyone who is happy with continuing to be nowhere.
    Anyone who settles for mediocraty and blathers on about last season is a clueless idiot.
    Wilder knows that. As does anyone who knows what football is about.

They've spent all Methusaleh's life under achieving. Finished in the Top Leagues top 6 five times in 100 years and the last time we finished in the top three Queen Victoria was still Empress Of India.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Absolutely 100% Aya.
    I post what I fervently believe,not what I want people to like.
    I couldn't care less whether anyone agrees,dosen't agree or is upset.

I speak to countless people about the Blades and we are pretty much all on the same page.

we are in severe danger of throwing away a seasons great work. Anyone who posts crap about how absolutely wonderful we've done is a complete plank who understands NOTHING about how football works and what motivates players to keep overachieving.
    Millwall are pi ss ing on us right now having spent way less.
    It makes me sick to see some of the retarded decisions and performances a number of our players put in when given the chance of a lifetime.

I believe Wilder is utterly f u c ked off with what is happening upstairs and that shows in his recent interviews and lacklustre performances on the pitch.
    If your happy to settle for also rans when the grail was in reach I have no time for you or anyone else who settles for "Ah bless well done little lambs"

SUFC have spent ALL our lifetimes achieving absolutely SWEET FU C K ALL.
    Wilder could have taken us somewhere.
    I fear we have lost that opportunity and despise anyone who is happy with continuing to be nowhere.
    Anyone who settles for mediocraty and blathers on about last season is a clueless idiot.
    Wilder knows that. As does anyone who knows what football is about.
    What does it mek folk who still have gr8 memories of the TC &WOODYyears then if we're not supposed to look back on last season wi any fondness Sean? I just don't get your bitterness towards fellow BLADES,but what do i know i'm a clueless idiot apparently a LOYAL clueless idiot tho.Nearly a 100 replies,amazin,get ready to doth thi hat Beany like Joe or Jonny do when they get a ton. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 14-04-2018 at 05:46 AM.

Look at me! I'm going to stamp my little feet and demand better, and I won't stop until I get it. Look at me! Come on look at me! I'm superior to you all, because I REALLY know about football, and you lot know nothing, and are really stupid. See you being happy that the team won? That's because you're all mugs! Only I know what it REALLY means, and you wouldn't be happy if you knew, only you don't because you are just stupid sheep who don't know. Come on look at me! Won't somebody look at me..?

:FKB yawns, again. Thinks "believe what you want, but that's enough for me". Settings, clicks ignore. Ahh, better already :

With the news from Syria this morning I think we’ve got enough on our plates without us turning on each other lads. Life’s waaay too short. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    With the news from Syria this morning I think we’ve got enough on our plates without us turning on each other lads. Life’s waaay too short. UTB
    Yes that would be typical Sheffield united luck , if some how we scrap up to the prem , and before we see a game in the prem again, old Putin blows us up!!!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast