+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The School Bully.

The School Bully.

Back in the 70’s every year throughout the school there was always one person who stood out as the year bully.

Each year as they progressed through the school their infamy seemed to grow until they reached the 5th year and they officially became “Darth Vader” for that school.

I saw our year “hard knock” about 6-7 years ago about 33 years after leaving school,he was now a very sad looking individual of no physical presence who’s brain was addled through smoking pot.

Never married,no kids,looked and smelt like a tramp.

Did him a lot of good being a b a s t a r d during his ****age years.

I wonder how the other legions of school hard men have faired!?

There was more than one in our year Mick, 4 or 5. They targeted the weak & vulnerable in the main, the weak and the squats. They tended to steer clear of those who might fight back. No idea what happened to any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    There was more than one in our year Mick, 4 or 5. They targeted the weak & vulnerable in the main, the weak and the squats. They tended to steer clear of those who might fight back. No idea what happened to any of them.
    Al least you got through it Chris that’s the positive.

I don't remember any bullies in junior school although there were kids who you knew you would not want to get into scraps with but there was one in particular during my time at grammar school. He was vile and cruel and sneaky, but unlike a lot of bullies he could handle himself so if you did stand up to him and end up scrapping with him, it would not mean that he would not target you again. I detested this boy so badly that when I got to hear the news that a friend of mine had accidently killed a member of the bully's family, my first words were please let it be this vile individual. Unfortunately it turned out to be his little brother and I remember ''with shame now I hasten to add'' thinking why oh why couldn't it have been the bully. The bully came to school on the afternoon after the morning funeral and he had obviously and understandably been crying, but within an hour of being back in class he was back to being the awful cretin we knew and detested. It was like nothing had happened. He really was a horrible individual.

I did not experience any bullying as such but saw a lot of general baiting by certain individuals. This was particularly bad at secondary and seeing it sometimes upset me. Anyway, when it came to being streamed at the start of the third year all the hard knocks, without fail, were put in the bottom stream. I had no desire to keep track of anybody but I can hazard a guess at the type of careers they pursued. I did hear one spent some time inside.

I was walking across the playground once and was hit by a stream of flob. A very much bigger character had gobbled on me from an upstairs window. He just sneered with his mates at his clever action As a small boy just started at a big school you were practically helpless if picked on. He was generally a shi thouse and I just hope things turned out crappy for him.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)