+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fleck

Fleck

I wonder why he didn’t he come off??

No way will he be fit for Saturday if it’s his hammy?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I wonder why he didn’t he come off??

No way will he be fit for Saturday if it’s his hammy?
    I didn't think he was carrying a knock but he was booked (unfairly IMO) and then couldn't play his normal game. Wasn't good after that and lost the ball a few times. I'd have subbed him to avoid the red that was always likely but a subdued Fleck did keep away from tackles and was a passenger for some of the game.

Fleck my 'player of the season' but not last night. I know we won but I came away restless and worried....OK today though and on reflection a top ten finish is excellent for a first season back.

UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I didn't think he was carrying a knock but he was booked (unfairly IMO) and then couldn't play his normal game. Wasn't good after that and lost the ball a few times. I'd have subbed him to avoid the red that was always likely but a subdued Fleck did keep away from tackles and was a passenger for some of the game.

Fleck my 'player of the season' but not last night. I know we won but I came away restless and worried....OK today though and on reflection a top ten finish is excellent for a first season back.

UTCB
    I thought it looked like he was physically struggling Chippy, I hope you’re right then.

I was fine when the final whistle was blown, we’ve seen plenty of teams play rubbish and still rob us of points this season and it’s not stopped their fans players and managers going balmy, so I’m not going to reflect too long or hard, I think we all know what our strengths and weaknesses are by now and overall I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve seen this season.

Let’s hope we can turn Millwall over and we’ll be bang in the mix. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I thought it looked like he was physically struggling Chippy, I hope you’re right then.

I was fine when the final whistle was blown, we’ve seen plenty of teams play rubbish and still rob us of points this season and it’s not stopped their fans players and managers going balmy, so I’m not going to reflect too long or hard, I think we all know what our strengths and weaknesses are by now and overall I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve seen this season.

Let’s hope we can turn Millwall over and we’ll be bang in the mix. UTB
    After abart 75 mins one of their players turned past FLECKY at John Street side of the pitch and straight away FLECKY was touchin his hammy and i was worried cos we don't have a replacement for him but he seemed to be movin ok after that from what i could see.I also think like Chippy said he was wary of havin bin booked earlier, FLECKY's my player of the season.UTCB

Be reyt we have Lendog to fill in.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Be reyt we have Lendog to fill in.
    That's not funny.
    If Fleck dosen't start Saturday not only are we f u cked but leaving him on last night would be indefensible.

.....Perhaps he was just cramping up.....Not an injury per say, merely a consequence of his work rate.