+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lincoln looking likely to challenge for automatic promotion

Lincoln looking likely to challenge for automatic promotion

With 2 games in hand over us with one of them against Wycombe, looks like the Imps are fired up to challenge for top 3 spot especially after there success at Wembley. See that Whitehouse is doing some good thongs for them.

Doubt it,they have some tough games

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Doubt it,they have some tough games
    Agreed but unlike us, autos is in their own hands

Think they have to play Coventry Wycombe & Accrington & Colchester 4 tough games

I'd sooner us have points on the board at this stage of the season rather than games in hand.

Lincoln have played in a cup final on Sunday, and have two games a week from this Saturday until the end of the season. More games for fatigue, risk of injuries and suspensions could take their toll. But on the other hand if they are on the crest of a wave they could storm in.

If Wycombe don't beat Yeovil away on Saturday then the door to 3rd place will certainly remain open.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    See that Whitehouse is doing some good thongs for them.
    Whitehouse was pants for us.

I think they will suffer from having too many fixtures to play in too short a time. Hopefully they’ll be knackered when we meet them in the playoff semis.

They may not look like the favourites at the moment, but I have a hunch that Exeter are going to take the third automatic promotion spot.

I’m fairly sure 82 points will be enough for the autos. We need 4 out of 4, they would need 5 out of 6.

Looking at the fixtures, I’d say we’d have more of a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    See that Whitehouse is doing some good thongs for them.
    Is automatic promotion really likely? Of corset isn't, in fact I think they'll finish underwear you are predicting. At least they can basque in the glory of a Wembley triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Is automatic promotion really likely? Of corset isn't, in fact I think they'll finish underwear you are predicting. At least they can basque in the glory of a Wembley triumph.
    Very good, EP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast