+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: O/t - Aintree day one selections

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You really are a tedious little chap. When did I ever say I didn't want to pay the locals? Oops I didn't, it's just something you made up to try and cause the sort of argument you regularly accuse me of.

Anyway, why are you even on an Aintree thread? Little tarquin only appeared to have a go at me, and look how that turned out.
    Post 42 ....see above

Elite_Pie
    Elite_Pie is offline Hall Of Fame

Snobbers says.....

"Right, for clarity this is meant as a bit of fun for anyone who is interested and nothing more. If you follow my selections and back all of my 21 tips at SP over the 3 days the chances are you'll lose".

Little tarquin sits forlornly in the bottom of his murky hole, puts his thumbs in his ears, his hands over his eyes, and keeps repeating endlessly "Lalala, lalala, not listening, not listening"!

Strange...when I am winning our little "bet" after the 2nd day......he tells everyone "it is a just a bit of fun...grow up"....then he sneaks a winner or two, he wants to shout it from the rooftops.....for anyone who has 20 minutes to spare, count how many times I was told, "it does not matter, it is only fun, I never really wanted people to follow my tips"....6 or 7 times?

Now he has sneaked a few winners (I have not even checked his claims) he suddenly wants to brag about it......what a weird individual.

If you beat him...it apparently does not matter.....if he wins, then he is superman and the other guy is a turnip.

This is why he backs Notts to get relegated every year....his own words "if we stay up, I feel good....if we go down, I am richer"...I honestly do not know what his psychotic medical condition is called.....but I hope it is not catching.

Please count the number of times on this thread that he says it is just fun, not serious blah blah.

ps....and he also suddenly tells you that he placed "other bets" that made him a winner ie on the course or with a different bookmaker....but he only tells you AFTER they have won......he never shows you the 20 other LOSING bets that he placed just so that he can produce a winning ticket....very sad individual
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 15-04-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Post 42 ....see above

Elite_Pie
    Elite_Pie is offline Hall Of Fame

Snobbers says.....

"Right, for clarity this is meant as a bit of fun for anyone who is interested and nothing more. If you follow my selections and back all of my 21 tips at SP over the 3 days the chances are you'll lose".

Little tarquin sits forlornly in the bottom of his murky hole, puts his thumbs in his ears, his hands over his eyes, and keeps repeating endlessly "Lalala, lalala, not listening, not listening"!

Strange...when I am winning our little "bet" after the 2nd day......he tells everyone "it is a just a bit of fun...grow up"....then he sneaks a winner or two, he wants to shout it from the rooftops.....for anyone who has 20 minutes to spare, count how many times I was told, "it does not matter, it is only fun, I never really wanted people to follow my tips"....6 or 7 times?

Now he has sneaked a few winners (I have not even checked his claims) he suddenly wants to brag about it......what a weird individual.

If you beat him...it apparently does not matter.....if he wins, then he is superman and the other guy is a turnip.

This is why he backs Notts to get relegated every year....his own words "if we stay up, I feel good....if we go down, I am richer"...I honestly do not know what his psychotic medical condition is called.....but I hope it is not catching.

Please count the number of times on this thread that he says it is just fun, not serious blah blah.

ps....and he also suddenly tells you that he placed "other bets" that made him a winner ie on the course or with a different bookmaker....but he only tells you AFTER they have won......he never shows you the 20 other LOSING bets that he placed just so that he can produce a winning ticket....very sad individual
    A last, desperate attempt to save face! Sorry tarquin, but it's another epic fail to add to your list. Twice you have joined these threads solely to try and score points against me. Twice you have made a complete dick of yourself. It's there for all to see. This was clearly marked as an O/T post and would normally have got a dozen replies, about 500 views and quickly drifted down the board. Seeing as you chose to act the Billy Big Bollox and show off it's got 60+ replies and over 1,700 views! You have been proved hopelessly wrong on everything, I don't need to go into details because it's there in black and white. People aren't stupid. If you had any guts you would take it on the chin and say "Yeah, fair enough, I got it wrong". You don't have any guts, so being the coward you are you still try and wriggle and squirm. At least you've shown everyone your true colours yellowback.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A last, desperate attempt to save face! Sorry tarquin, but it's another epic fail to add to your list. Twice you have joined these threads solely to try and score points against me. Twice you have made a complete dick of yourself. It's there for all to see. This was clearly marked as an O/T post and would normally have got a dozen replies, about 500 views and quickly drifted down the board. Seeing as you chose to act the Billy Big Bollox and show off it's got 60+ replies and over 1,700 views! You have been proved hopelessly wrong on everything, I don't need to go into details because it's there in black and white. People aren't stupid. If you had any guts you would take it on the chin and say "Yeah, fair enough, I got it wrong". You don't have any guts, so being the coward you are you still try and wriggle and squirm. At least you've shown everyone your true colours yellowback.
    I have not backed away from anything.....3am here in Mexico and I was awaiting your jibes

Why did I come on the Aintree thread initially?.....because you posted up 7 horses (then told everyone to ignore your tips...weird)....only 1 was a winner.....you lost a mythical £40

When I pointed it out, your reply was "it is only a bit of fun"......so I join in (rarely ever bet on horses)....I strike it lucky with an 11~1 winner......you back 7 losers and are now losing £110?....yes, I was loving it....happy?

.....but once again you tell me "stop mentioning my losses, it is only a bit of fun", then you get abusive as you normally do....so I post up another 7 horses, with only one e~w return....you meanwhile get 2 winners and an e~w?...well done.

My point now is, at what point do we ever take you seriously?....if you lose, you say "it was only fun"...if you win, you want recognition...which is it?.

It was the same on the Forte thread....you publicly ridicule the guy when anyone who had watched 40 odd games could see we were crying out for a pacy forward....he then scores 3 goals in 2 games, Notts win both games...simple, several of us could see that....but the reason I mention it, is where is your apology?...where is your acknowledgement that you were wrong?.....point me to the thread please.

You want recognition of a good day 3 at Aintree?.....well done Elite...you did a lot better than me, I think I lost £4.80 over 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    My point now is, at what point do we ever take you seriously?....if you lose, you say "it was only fun"...if you win, you want recognition...which is it
    It's obvious which it is, I must have pointed it out a dozen times. The advice was to take advantage of online offers to improve your chances of winning. This and the Cheltenham thread proved that was 100% correct. But on both threads you started making my tips (which I have always said were posted as a bit of fun) the focus of attention. You were practically coming in your pants when the tips were in the minus column - can you remember "ignore this guy", "Fraud", "doesn't know what he's talking about", "fake" etc? You were happy to dish it out when you thought you were winning, but then sulk like a little girl when the late winners went in. I don't want recognition, because I will have plenty of losing days, just an admission from you that you were wrong and made a tit of yourself. I was actually wrong twice in the very first post. I said "If you back all of my 21 tips at SP over the 3 days the chances are you'll lose". You wouldn't, you would actually be in profit! I also said "this is meant as a bit of fun". It wasn't a bit of fun, thanks to your humiliation it turned into a whole lot of fun!

Meanwhile back on planet earth, I had a good day 3 winners 2 places including 1st and 5th in the national, best Aintree for ages.
    Ok lads that's me done round 24 seconds out

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567