+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Commonwealth Games

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Joe doesn't have need of excuses, just better players around him.

On the health front it's looking like a by pass op Rod and I get to the hospital for more tests than Vince should ever have been picked for!
    I have to say the Vince quip med me chortle owd lad. I wish you the best of luck/health as i said before mi owd.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Gi ower Ronaldo it's more interestin than watchin junky bikers ridin France for however many weeks it teks em to do it.Anyway Cricket's due to start at Headingley 2moz,if it ever stops rainin.Zharnel Hughes has just won GOLD in't 200 metres,he was pishin it then looked like chuckin it away.Could lose it tho for impedin the 2nd,if he appeals.Hughes has been disqualified.UTCB
    Hope it rains for 4 days non stop Rod.

The pigs thought they had injuries-Well Yorkshire are without Plunkett and Willey, both called up to the IPL this week, Rashid 'cos he dunt want to play proper cricket anymore, Fisher injured, Patterson, broken finge ryesterday, Sidebottoms now retired, so we have Brooks & Bressie plus 3 rookies, Shaw, Coad and Waite, 2 of whom are carrying injuries.

Hope it rains for 4 days non stop Rod.

The pigs thought they had injuries-Well Yorkshire are without Plunkett and Willey, both called up to the IPL this week, Rashid 'cos he dunt want to play proper cricket anymore, Fisher injured, Patterson, broken finge ryesterday, Sidebottoms now retired, so we have Brooks & Bressie plus 3 rookies, Shaw, Coad and Waite, 2 of whom are carrying injuries.
    Ya got your wish then TT,no play in't match cos of the weather.I heard em on Radio Sheffield say that both Yorks and Es*** get 5 points cos there was no play at all in't game,is that r8? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Ya got your wish then TT,no play in't match cos of the weather.I heard em on Radio Sheffield say that both Yorks and Es*** get 5 points cos there was no play at all in't game,is that r8? UTCB
    Yes, points for the draw.A rare wish granted, it's the 1st time in 51 years a game has been abandoned at Heavenly without a ball being bowled.

Es*** conspiracy theorists are saaying it's because we had such a weakended team out. 1 Championship win and they're shouting the odds, piggy like.

Happy to say I haven't watched a single second of this utter crap.
    Total waste of money.
    BTW did we win a medal in the "Im capable of wiping my arse after having a sh i t" event?

We were odds on favourites to take gold in that one Sean unfortunately we lost out to a Cameroon athelete who they are still waiting to present his medal to as he did a bunk out of the window and he hasn't been seen since

Joe doesn't have need of excuses, just better players around him.

On the health front it's looking like a by pass op Rod and I get to the hospital for more tests than Vince should ever have been picked for!
    Just picked up on this mate.
    Thoughts with you and all goes well to ensure your ongoing good health.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    We were odds on favourites to take gold in that one Sean unfortunately we lost out to a Cameroon athelete who they are still waiting to present his medal to as he did a bunk out of the window and he hasn't been seen since
    Englands women netball team won both their semi and final games wi scores in't last second,tremendously excitin and i was delighted for them.Gary&Phil Neville's sister is the coach.I recall Sean givin me a gob full for sayin i wasn't that bothered abart Womens/Girls football and here he is bein very disrespectful to Sportsmen&women who've trained very hard to get recognition and medals for these games,he does mek me laff at times bless him. UTCB

I've enjoyed these games as I always knew I would. I just love England getting the medals.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Just picked up on this mate.
    Thoughts with you and all goes well to ensure your ongoing good health.
    Cheers SBT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast