+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dimas and Hammill say .....

Dimas and Hammill say .....

Dimas: “Tuesday night didn’t go our way, we didn’t take our chances and that’s that. We moved on quickly, we have five more ‘finals’ to play.”

Dimas: “Bolton is a direct opponent, it’s a very big game for both of us, everyone knows the importance of this one. We expect to win if we play like we know we can.”

Dimas: “The players know what is needed. We’ve studied the opposition, we know where to succeed against them. The supporters can again play their part too.”

Hammill: “We had golden chances to win on Tuesday night and it’s frustrating that we’ve not got the result.”

Hammill: “It’s been good to be back in the side because I want to help this club stay up. It’s difficult if you can’t affect things.”

Hammill: “Myself and the gaffer get on fine. I’ve no idea where these rumours come from. I’ve learnt a lot from him already, I’m like a sponge always willing to learn and improve even at my age.”

Hammill: “There are 10,000 fans out there who’d love to wear this shirt, so we have to go out there on Saturday and show them that we want this. We will put in a display for them at Oakwell.”

It's what kind of display that is the worry Adam.

Where's Mr Morais? A wo gooina start mi Believe Watch today.

Sarnds like Hammill is after a new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It's what kind of display that is the worry Adam.

Where's Mr Morais? A wo gooina start mi Believe Watch today.

Sarnds like Hammill is after a new contract.
    Yeah at Hammill's age in footballing terms it's about security for him and his family. I'd go as far as to say if we offered him a new contract he'd sign it regardless of the division we find ourselves in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Yeah at Hammill's age in footballing terms it's about security for him and his family. I'd go as far as to say if we offered him a new contract he'd sign it regardless of the division we find ourselves in.
    Can I just tweak that a bit Ponte ?---

Yeah at Hecky's age in coaching terms it's about security for him and his family. I'd go as far as to say that if Leeds offered him a contract trebling his wage he'd sign it regardless of the division created between the fans at Barnsley.

touche

Booarth onnums dun nowt last 12 mth forrus , wiv gotshutta wun , time t get rid ov tutha nar ,,, smook that

Thallev mi under doctor wi all this smooakin I ev to do Roma. .

It's fooarcast to be rooastin next week so it shud dry a few dog turds to crusts ready for brekkin up into shag to put into mi pipe to smooak it.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-04-2018 at 02:03 PM.

ittul norrurtthi , Robert Sugden ezza littul puff av earrd assel lookart fothi sum next week wenamm joggin darn bi yella wattas ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    ittul norrurtthi , Robert Sugden ezza littul puff av earrd assel lookart fothi sum next week wenamm joggin darn bi yella wattas ,
    Dint know Brad Potts liked a fag

Reyt laika arr Bradley ,, filtas thru middle , rolls iz orn (av eard king size ) lit up Oakwell wi goal ageeun Brizzle ,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast