+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t fleetwood mac

o/t fleetwood mac

just reading mac have sacked guitarist lindsey buckingham after some 40 odd years.

what a story this band has to tell..
    greeny left in 1970 ..apparently he was not right in t'head. wanting to give
    any money they made to charity..
    after that the band splitting up -re-uniting again time after time.
    throw in drugs , booze and more drugs..band members 5hagging one another
    and 5hagging the road crew..falling out with each other.
    plus of course they churned out some tidy tunes.

living the life . or what ?

thought christine mcvie was worth a length as well as the lovely
    stevie nicks.

Peter Green is one of the most overrated guitar players of all time imo, if you are not into the original line-up then you would only have heard of a couple of songs. Hardly the stuff of legends but that's a different story
    There was always something about Stevie Nicks, beautiful, enigmatic and a brilliant songwriter.

But yeah, this band had a proper rock and roll lifestyle.

Rumours still one of the best albums of all time. Not sure there's a bad track on it. They were before my time, but my dad raised my sisters and I on it.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)