+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falkirk

Falkirk

The last match has got most of going from despondency to having a slimmer of hope that the season might have a happy ending

Some matches can be season defining and St Mirren on Tuesday will only be that if we can follow it up with 3 points.

Whether we get second or are to make the play offs most of the calculations require us to beat Falkirk and the Brechin on Tuesday.

Morton have winnable matches to end of season and ICT are coming up league like a train after winning fizzy pop.

Basically if we have any aspirations for this season not to come to nothing then we need to win this one.

Team wise hard to see how it’s not the same starting eleven as St Mirren. Let’s hope they all show the same intent and will to win

Been at this position too much lately where we have had our hopes lifted, only for the players to drop the bottle and loose. I fully expect a draw that will all but wipe out our chances of 2nd.

Brechin have Dunfermline and Livi either side of us so we all know where their first win will go! But the key for me is ICT making a late run and hopefully putting the pressure on and beating those around us! So you know whats gonna happen there!

Falkirk will be tough but we should have the same sort of attitude as tuesday as we took a hammering the last time we played them so they should want to make up for that! if we put a similar performance in terms of digging in and fighting for the win then i dont see why we cant get 2nd then progress through the playoffs (whether good enough to get promoted remains to be seen)

Sam Stanton suspended according to Tully.

May be a chance for Fraser to come in and show what he can do

or even Slater?

if Gillespie can come in from warming the bench for a period and put in a good performance then why not Slater?

Going back to Falkirk gives me the fear

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Going back to Falkirk gives me the fear
    games at tannadice m8

Quote Originally Posted by one team in city View Post
    games at tannadice m8
    On island time bud, have lost all sense of what’s up or doon

But as it’s at Tannadice I’d expect a scintillating five star show from a team with new found confidence, and a 0-0 draw
    Last edited by ahlltanyirhide; 13-04-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Hope to get the same attitude as v St Mirren, putting pressure on their players, working hard and closing down. We even had a few songs from the ET in response to the teams performance. Hope Deniz keeps his place and CL please keep at least 1 player up when we are defending corners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)