+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England vs Panama trains from Moscow

England vs Panama trains from Moscow

Is there anyone on here going to this game at the world cup.

I just wanted to know if any of have managed to book the "additional trains" that are supposed to be included in the price of the match ticket?

Thanks.

Or if no one here is going, can you please recommend another England fans forum as the fa one is not very good and doesn't even allow me post anything at all?

Thanks.

Nobody gives a phuck about Engerland on here mate.. Try ***** Engerland..

Sooner we are knocked out the better.. Lol

England? O thought this was a WHU forum

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Nobody gives a phuck about Engerland on here mate.. Try ***** Engerland..
    Sooner we are knocked out the better.. Lol
    Dont be riddick Alf, of course fans on here care about us/England doing well in the World cup. Ok about 3 or 4 of us do care, and not many more but you get my drift.
    Btw are Midland mainline doing any cheap day ticket returns to Russia and back ?. lol

(and have you noticed the word vit...al is a swear word now and is prohibited!)

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    England? O thought this was a WHU forum
    It will be Gaz when they are safe from relegation ..the dildo bros (John and Tricky ) will return ..

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Dont be riddick Alf, of course fans on here care about us/England doing well in the World cup. Ok about 3 or 4 of us do care, and not many more but you get my drift.
    Btw are Midland mainline doing any cheap day ticket returns to Russia and back ?. lol

(and have you noticed the word vit...al is a swear word now and is prohibited!)
    Well I want England to do well even though I am prepared for the usual failure.