+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Looks absolute s'hite

Stands shallow as f'uck

Hope that coincides with an away trip to Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post

I’d hope this didn’t come from the DNA money, 100% of which is for the player budget

Well you don't have to worry about me or indeed any of the other international members I expect. After all the loyalty points will not do us any good at all as we all live in the wrong country to go to games.

By the way if you do win the trip to Atlanta, good luck with the traffic which is horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRed View Post
    Well you don't have to worry about me or indeed any of the other international members I expect. After all the loyalty points will not do us any good at all as we all live in the wrong country to go to games.

By the way if you do win the trip to Atlanta, good luck with the traffic which is horrendous.
    I wont be going if I win it. They provide economy seating on the fights. Me and my butler wouldn't be seen dead in economy. Cheapskates.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I wont be going if I win it. They provide economy seating on the fights. Me and my butler wouldn't be seen dead in economy. Cheapskates.
    It's also a 4 star hotel room.

Four. Star. Room.

Four.

Room.

See with this DNA thingey? I thought you'd at least get discount on home Euro and domestic cup games? Seems not.

If you just carry on becoming a season ticket holder but no DNA membership, what discount do you get in the club shoppy?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    See with this DNA thingey? I thought you'd at least get discount on home Euro and domestic cup games? Seems not.
    Correct. Discount is only for home league games. Which is obviously of no use if you have a season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    If you just carry on becoming a season ticket holder but no DNA membership, what discount do you get in the club shoppy?
    10%

5000 #TopReds have signed up so far. Good going like.

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast