+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Spotted these beauties in the AberDNA T&C.

Last edited by kkong; 26-04-2018 at 07:27 PM.

I don't have a ST, never have, I cant make all home games, fitba overlaps golf season, and golf trumps fitba.

But, I signed up for DNA, and at the time, as the club contacted me and not vice-versa, I was asked for my opinions on the scheme, and I see no downside, but, but I did point out and agree with the only legitimate concern of many, including the wallopers on this thread, that there are way too many loyalty points given.

But, surely that is small beer? The club are trying something to raise funds, and that's a constant gripe on forums with thinking punters (so that's here and DT), what's not to like? So there's 1000 DNA punters, big deal, of the two others I know who have signed up, both are also ST holders, they don't jump any queue for big game tickets that other ST holders wont manage to get their hands on anyway. We simply don't have enough travelling fans to ever make that an issue.

If you're a season ticket holder, you're still the dog's petunias, if you're not, what's happened is folk like me have been drawn in. I'm happy to fund the Wiggy Dome, bring it on.

P. ****ing S.

The ****ing W.A.N.K.S. have allegedly raised fifty eight thousand pounds to be anti-Dons, think about that when you're moaning about this scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Spotted these beauties in the AberDNA T&C.

So say i was a aberDONUT and i didnt get in to see Gagra v Dinamo Butami at the Erovnuli Nakrebis Teknikuri Tsentri in Tblisi as i was steaming id have my membership revoked. Noted

golf trumps fitba?

fit?

Those T&Cs are pretty special

Did someone not say that the club might use these things to keep supporters in line?

I'm happy to fund the Wiggy Dome, bring it on??

fit?

your happy the heart of the club is ripped oot so SM can build on the green belt, on top of the Cove area he's already building on.

Quote Originally Posted by erzmi View Post
    golf trumps fitba?

fit?
    I *play* golf

I *watch* fitba

Fit's hard to understand there like?

Quote Originally Posted by erzmi View Post
    I'm happy to fund the Wiggy Dome, bring it on??

fit?

your happy the heart of the club is ripped oot so SM can build on the green belt, on top of the Cove area he's already building on.
    No, I'm happy the club is moving from bricks, cement and plastic that is a pile of ****e, to a new purpose built modern place that will be a pleasure to be inside of.

Landfill btw, not greenbelt.

I apologise, I missed 'Pittodrie for flats' reference. You're a ****ing idiot, piss aff

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast