+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I can only assume that Celtic have cut our allocation from the normal 2,000 or so as no way the club needs to start at 175+ for that sort of allocation (sevco 1,000 allocation started at something like 140+) especially when they have said that AberDNA points and season ticket renewals don't count for points. I presume we are pushed only into the single section rather than the normal two to let more of them see their title party
    It does seem a very high starting threshold.

But since both restricted and unrestricted view tickets are available, there must be a reasonably sized allocation.

But yes, it will most likely go to general sale.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    God you lads are slow

Nothing to do with ticket allocation for this game and everything to do with selling this dna thing.

Just when you thought that you couldn’t hate the idea any more.

Expect to see every allocation distribution start at a higher level
    I think you are spot on.

Expect to see every allocation distribution start at a higher level
    That is unavoidable when your loyalty points currency has an inflation rate like Zimbabwe or Venezuela.

Issuing as money points as they can sell, it just means the value of each point is continually lowered.

Will 200 million loyalty points get me a ticket for the next Man U. Friendly?

Will 200 million loyalty points get me a ticket for the next Man U. Friendly?
    You need a "Part of Life" package that Mason was going on about.

Edit: better not

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A high points total doesn’t make you a happy clapper. As to your particular dilemma, the2 answer is fairly simple. Given the points are rewards for loyalty, the thing to do would be to alert the club that you can’t make it & ask them to deduct the point from your total
    Hmmm. A point deduction,...as an 'unloyalty' penance ?

. Oh the shame !! I think I'd go for the public stoning in front of the Merkland instead.

l couldn't live with being on 202 points only !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Hmmm. A point deduction,...as an 'unloyalty' penance ?
    It’s the fairest way. If your rightful total is 202, you could be denying a more loyal fan on 203 a ticket, who is entitled to it & deserves it more. That’s what the scheme is all about isn’t it? How could you possibly enjoy the match knowing you’ve kept a better fan outside, scratching at the door like a raccoon trying to get in?

I buy a ticket with no intentions of going just to stockpile my loyalty points. I like to watch on the TV and see if I can spot the empty seat that some loyalty point poor person could have been sitting on.

Yes I am a bit of a c*nt.

And yes I am only joking.

Is that not just called being an Arsenal fan?

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast