+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m obviously like most....oops sorry! some of our decent players/managers and most importantly...scouts from the central belt, however, every supporters club from lands end to john o groats should be treated fairly with regards to distribution of away tickets for sought after games.....it is not rocket science to check the database to find out (if any) the clubs that cherry pick certain games.

SF
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m obviously like most....oops sorry! some of our decent players/managers and most importantly...scouts from the central belt, however, every supporters club from lands end to john o groats should be treated fairly with regards to distribution of away tickets for sought after games.....it is not rocket science to check the database to find out (if any) the clubs that cherry pick certain games.

SF
    Fully agree, but to pick up on Mason’s point, surely a supporters club in the likes of Inverness would find it harder than even the central belt clubs.
    The A90 is a relatively easier road to travel than the A96.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fully agree, but to pick up on Mason’s point, surely a supporters club in the likes of Inverness would find it harder than even the central belt clubs.
    The A90 is a relatively easier road to travel than the A96.
    Again, would anyone seriously complain if the club gave the Inverness Reds a nominal ticket allocation for games?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Again, would anyone seriously complain if the club gave the Inverness Reds a nominal ticket allocation for games?
    I doubt it, especially if it’s linked in with Home game attendance / loyalty.
    It’s becomes a tricky issue when there are 60 clubs ( as per the list), so if you gave 20 each, then that’s 1,200, which equates to half the allocation for the Burnley game or almost all the allocation at some of our away grounds.
    But I agree with the essence that of the supporters clubs are supporting the club and bringing fans from further afield to out home games, that they should be equally rewarded for their loyalty.

Nobody said give them 20 each, nobody said give them to all 60 & nobody said link it to Home game loyalty but other than that, it’s an excellent post

Nobody said give them 20 each, nobody said give them to all 60 & nobody said link it to Home game loyalty but other than that, it’s an excellent post
    These have all got to be contributing factors.
    If a supporte club brings through 40 fans week in, week out, then surely they deserve to have an allocation for the away games.
    If it’s proportional and representative I’m all for it.

If they’re bringing 40 week in week out, then they’d qualify through the points system for every game which they’re going to anyway.

Engage that bulbous brain of yours before posting eh?

I thought that many SCs clubs bringing - say 25 - to matches each week may well be bringing a DIFFERENT 25 every week and the point would be that the CLUB itself would earn the right to a certain number of tickets. It is difficult though but I have been persuaded that something should be done to ensure their survival.

If they’re bringing 40 week in week out, then they’d qualify through the points system for every game which they’re going to anyway.

Engage that bulbous brain of yours before posting eh?
    Now now Mason.
    No need.
    Especially as deacon red pointed out it could be differing supporters that fill the bus.
    Maybe you need to engage your own brain or is it that your only interested in your own selfish desires to get a shot of a ticket ahead of more regular attenders?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Now now Mason.
    No need.
    Especially as deacon red pointed out it could be differing supporters that fill the bus.
    Maybe you need to engage your own brain or is it that your only interested in your own selfish desires to get a shot of a ticket ahead of more regular attenders?
    How big do you think the busses are? How many busses do you think the SCs run for a match? Think about what you’re proposing here.

40 fans going week in week out, with different fans filling the busses, need the club to throw them a few tickets?

It’s ok to say you don’t know what you’re on about you know. Just ask

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast