+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

As far as I can see, the large divide that this has caused among the fans is mainly due to the loyalty points given to DNA'ers.
    Most of the people that signed up to DNA on here, have said it wasn't done for loyalty points. It was to help the club, period. I am still against this due to the amount of money collectively in the board room, however, each to their own.

I don't know why they can't just scrap the loyalty points given to DNA members and give it as points that can be spent in the club shop or something.
    Increase the "special money cant buy" experiences etc. Put their names at the top of the RDS for all I care. Or even give them shares in the club, now surely that would be a worthwhile thing, and move the club to people who care.

Just really sick of the crap this scheme has caused and the divisions it has created. Someone within the club has to be seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    As far as I can see, the large divide that this has caused among the fans is mainly due to the loyalty points given to DNA'ers.
    Most of the people that signed up to DNA on here, have said it wasn't done for loyalty points. It was to help the club, period. I am still against this due to the amount of money collectively in the board room, however, each to their own.

I don't know why they can't just scrap the loyalty points given to DNA members and give it as points that can be spent in the club shop or something.
    Increase the "special money cant buy" experiences etc. Put their names at the top of the RDS for all I care. Or even give them shares in the club, now surely that would be a worthwhile thing, and move the club to people who care.

Just really sick of the crap this scheme has caused and the divisions it has created. Someone within the club has to be seeing this.
    My friends who paid into the DNA scheme done it for the loyalty points and to help the clubs transfer kitty.

The club don’t pay much attention to the fans. They are only concerned about collecting as much cash off us as possible so they don’t need to spend their own.
    Whatever happened to the DNA funds? No one can say it was money well spent.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 22-09-2018 at 07:25 AM.

It wasn’t properly thought out. I’m sure it was a pub conversation that got out of hand. Every fan that signed up to it has said they never did it for the LPs, so the solution seems fairly simple

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354