+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    It would be 60 points for £144 because you get 40 for ST + 40 for AberDNA + a bonus 20 for holding both.

Put it another way - this season, I could have accumulated a maximum of 56 points by attending every game not covered by a ST, both home and away:

• 19 away league games
    • 2 home Europa League games
    • 2 away Europa League games
    • 2 away League Cup game
    • 3 home Scottish Cup games
    • 1 away Scottish Cup game
    • 1 Scottish Cup semi final

Next season, I could buy 60 points by attending no games other than home league games covered by my ST.
    Yes it's not right or fair, no doubt they have pitched the loyalty points for DNA too high versus actually going to the games (shouldn't be any in my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    It would be 60 points for £144 because you get 40 for ST + 40 for AberDNA + a bonus 20 for holding both.

Put it another way - this season, I could have accumulated a maximum of 56 points by attending every game not covered by a ST, both home and away:

• 19 away league games
    • 2 home Europa League games
    • 2 away Europa League games
    • 2 away League Cup game
    • 3 home Scottish Cup games
    • 1 away Scottish Cup game
    • 1 Scottish Cup semi final

Next season, I could buy 60 points by attending no games other than home league games covered by my ST.
    That's the point i've been banging on about. People who dinnae go to matches can spend less and get to the front of the queue. As somebody else said - happy to donate but dump the loyalty points.

Deadline to apply extended until 21 May. 3400 sold. Obviously not met their anticipated or intended target figure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Deadline to apply extended until 21 May. 3400 sold. Obviously not met their anticipated or intended target figure yet.
    3000+. I think that's very good as only 1000 ish had black and gold. Wonder how many are premium members and how many under 12s though. Always suspicious though when they "extend deadlines" with no apparent reason. I might have had the deadline set at 5th or 6th May initially to catch folk when they had just got paid.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Not necessarily. Maybe they've still been getting enough enquiries as the deadline was passing or they've been pleasantly surprised by the level of demand , that they think there's still more folk willing to invest. No doubt they'd be criticised if they didn't extend the deadline and were seen to be turning down some cash.

Yep totally agree with you redstarfk. Two sides to a coin and there's always that possibility.

Think you can sign up to DNA anytime but the 30 april deadline was for those wanting to be a "Founding Member"

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    Think you can sign up to DNA anytime but the 30 april deadline was for those wanting to be a "Founding Member"
    It was, it was quite clear in the promotional literature that you got extras by signing up before that, it was not a closing deadline. 3400 sign ups I'd say has wildly exceed their expectations.

"Founding member"

It all just gets worse and worse.

Getting like the caraven club.
    Maybe we will start getting little pennants we can stick to our car windows saying Alloa or something, to let everyone else know how loyal we are.

I remember (1966) being at Butlins and some older couples were festooned in metal badges announcing to the world that they'd been to Ayr every year since 1945 or whenever.
    I thought that was pretty cool then when I was 7 years old but probably less so now.

Do people who joined as a founding member get to look down on later members in perpetuity?

Have you been issued with membership numbers?

Top 100?
    Top 1000?

3499? - Proving that although a founding member, you just scraped it.

3510 - Still a founding member but only because of the extension ( therefore looked down on)

4002 - Scum

Season ticket holder - Hardly a fan at all

Someone who would just like to pay at the gate - undesirable, phone the police.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    I'm sure I read that the deadline extension of 21 May still entitled you to be a founding member.

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast