+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Of course the St Mirren game is first, (Still going for 5/5), but we were talking about the Hibs game.
    Get me a ticket for Easter Road and I will go?

One match prediction at a time...St.Mirren is first and I hope you are spot on with your home win prediction. You are personally getting the blame if you are wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Get me a ticket for Easter Road and I will go?
    Still almost 1000 tickets left.
    DNAers are not restricting you.
    Go along and support the team

COYR’s

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    130 is not that high. I am not a DNA subscriber and have over 160.

Tickets were on sale this morning for 120 points (2nd phase, was 130 points on Wed morning) and yet at 23:00 on Thu night there are still over 950 for sale out of an allocation of around 1,900.

The question should be: where are all the strange faces who were seen in the concourse at Turf Moor but are never seen in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Dundee, Motherwell or Hamilton?
    I suppose I'm trying to work out how you got to 160? Is that points accumulated from away games (deservedly) .....my mate bought DNA and is on 40 more than me purely because of that so there will be a lot more like him if my points are anything to go by

I am waiting to get my ticket today so i can stand with my mates and they are not eligible til today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    I am waiting to get my ticket today so i can stand with my mates and they are not eligible til today.
    I suppose that's a scenario that we have in that there are 950 tickets left because more people have more points and they have raised the points to allow those people the chance to get the tickets.....to the detriment possibly when it comes to cup finals/semis when they will all appear again (The 43k)

COYR’s
    Go on...get me a ticket. Right next to you at the match. Pom pom’s and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    This points thing is going to ruin the support as such. If you cannot sit with your friends etc at the matches people will end up not bothering to go. Also fans like myself who don’t have super duper points will end up just saying f@ck it, this is not for me anymore.

COYR’s
    Still can't even view the tickets till after 9am if you don't have the points......another disadvantage!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    This points thing is going to ruin the support as such. If you cannot sit with your friends etc at the matches people will end up not bothering to go. Also fans like myself who don’t have super duper points will end up just saying f@ck it, this is not for me anymore.
    Yep. You need to have less than 120 points to see it though

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast