+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Still can't even view the tickets till after 9am if you don't have the points......another disadvantage!
    How many points do you need for getting a ticket now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep. You need to have less than 120 points to see it though
    I haven’t a clue how many points I will have but certainly know that it will be minimal due to not going to lots of matches last season due to different circumstances...a few I wasn’t eligible for due to points numbers. Points should be what the club chase to challenge for the league as such, not for fans to discriminate who can and cannot go to certain matches.

You had fans complaining that the old system was unfair because it never worked against Liverpool in the EC, or at Iprix ‘91. It’s now been replaced with this clusterf*ck, which is having an impact on every fixture, splitting the support & killing off the SCs but it’s now the ‘fairest’ way.

I’m sorry but if you agree with the LP system, you’re a cretin

Still can't even view the tickets till after 9am if you don't have the points......another disadvantage!
    There’s still over 900 tickets left

Umm. 2 loyalty points for Jobs away. Four PTS for At Morden in Cup at home.

Plenty of tickets left. No pantie p!shing required. I do think that the club should look at possibly allowing supporters to offload dna points to their friends and family group though.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There’s still over 900 tickets left
    Aye mibbee, but I shouldn't have to rely on you to tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You had fans complaining that the old system was unfair because it never worked against Liverpool in the EC, or at Iprix ‘91. It’s now been replaced with this clusterf*ck, which is having an impact on every fixture, splitting the support & killing off the SCs but it’s now the ‘fairest’ way.

I’m sorry but if you agree with the LP system, you’re a cretin
    Aberdeen are going to end up losing support because of this points nonsense. We are starting to look like an Eton’s boys club (only in if you are a certain type).

wait until you see the bar in the new stadium (that's if you're allowed to look that is)

Champagne cocktails all round.

I think it's being named The Dutch Mill 2

Actually should be Double Dutch Mill

I suppose I'm trying to work out how you got to 160? Is that points accumulated from away games (deservedly)
    Yes, I go to almost all games, home and away.

Total will drop next year as few Euro games this year and Reds on the Road is no longer a thing.

Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast