+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Do people who joined as a founding member get to look down on later members in perpetuity?
    LOL, genuinely funny post. Good effort.

I doubt founding members would look down on later members or non members at all.
    There are a couple of additional things awarded to founding members, but not anything to shout about and won't make any noticeable difference

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

I doubt founding members would look down on later members or non members at all.
    Wait until a pleb gets a ticket they’re not ‘entitled’ to

Tomorrow belongs to me

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Do people who joined as a founding member get to look down on later members in perpetuity?
    Undoubtedly, it is the very definition of "top red", I may even get my founding member number of the back of my replica shirt so everyone can stare at me in awe and wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Wait until a pleb gets a ticket they’re not ‘entitled’ to
    There are no pleb in the Aberdeen support.
    Tw@ts yes, plebs no.

Why would that affect anything in any case? They would have an opportunity to get a ticket earlier and missed the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Undoubtedly, it is the very definition of "top red", I may even get my founding member number of the back of my replica shirt so everyone can stare at me in awe and wonder
    No need, I think the replica tops have a special stitching in them

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I'm sure I read that the deadline extension of 21 May still entitled you to be a founding member.
    Yup. The extension is not for the scheme - which I presume you can sign up to any time - it is for the "founding member" bit. Certificate, hoodie with everybody's names on, name on the wall in the tunnel at the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    Yup. The extension is not for the scheme - which I presume you can sign up to any time - it is for the "founding member" bit. Certificate, hoodie with everybody's names on, name on the wall in the tunnel at the new stadium.
    Woaaaaaaahhhhhhh, wait a ****ing minute. I signed up before 30th to be a top red, how the **** can folk signing up between 30/4 - 21/5 be top reds?

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast