+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    5000 #TopReds have signed up so far. Good going like.
    Shirley enough in the kitty to tempt McGeouch?

Looking forward to this time next year when the renewals come in.

Can see the complaints from some who don't realise if they don't cancel in time then they're committed to paying another 12 months of subs.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

Can see the complaints from some who don't realise if they don't cancel in time then they're committed to paying another 12 months of subs.

Agreed. Think 5000+ is a great achievement as I was only expecting around 1000 - but will it last into year two, year three ... and beyond?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    Agreed. Think 5000+ is a great achievement as I was only expecting around 1000 - but will it last into year two, year three ... and beyond?
    Good chance it will remain, at least until the stadium move.
    Paying by DD each month, it’s a small amount that leaves the account before you even notice it.

Q+A session with DM, Doc and Shinnie on Friday 6th July. Lasts and hour and you need to book a place. Premium, international and under 12's only.

Standard DNA'ers need not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Q+A session with DM, Doc and Shinnie on Friday 6th July. Lasts and hour and you need to book a place. Premium, international and under 12's only.

How about top reds who have never had a season ticket but have never missed out on any game.

I got my invite, but being in Dubai cant attend, did ask if a password or something could be provided to international members so that we could log on and watch via RedTv or something, I would have thought that would not even be out of the box thinking as a service to international members - No reply yet..............

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai_Don View Post
    I would have thought that would not even be out of the box thinking as a service to international members - No reply yet..............
    Is that sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Of course, because normal ST ticket holders and scabby low-end DNA'ers shouldn't ever get a Q&A with the manager. God forbid raff-raff like me turn up. tut

DNA’ers being treated like plebs being fully charged for the WBA friendly, despite the T&Cs saying otherwise.

Not good enough AFC. They deserve better

Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast