+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team for Saturday.

just think leons too comfortable at the moment sbt thinking he wont be dropped but others have been better than him and still been outed i really think it would do him good to be benched for a couple of games know its a bad time but might just make him think a bit your right though im afraid our strikers are much of a muchness at this level 2 definetly required this summer

I would be tempted to put Lundstrum in midfield drop Clarke and put Duffy up top with Brooks. A bit left field but it would give us movement and creativity and cause Millwall all sorts of problems.

if like the poster says millwall are a big physical side then dont be suprised to see clarke wi donaldson , lundstrum evans fleck in mid.
    theres no way on this gods earth will wilder go in with duffy n brookes up top,millwall would just steam roller us especially at set pieces. i just dont think brookes will start tommorrow hes miles too weak to face their big lads. a know some are saying play football round em but we,ve not played football round teams for a while. like someone said millwall will sit try n hit us on the break or do us at set pieces. we cant keep the ball wi pressure on so engines are required in mid ,fleck n lundstrum to get up n down the pitch.

is wilson fit ? been dissapointing i know but might just be worth a punt on him he cant do any less than leon has in last 2 games

I would rather start Donaldson with Duffy just behind. Clarke and Donaldson do not work as a front 2 they play too far apart and just amble about.

Blackman
    Basham Stearman O'Connell
    Baldock Lundstram Fleck Stevens
    Duffy
    Brooks Clarke

We've got enough to deal with them physically. I'm more concerned about their threat from wide and a strike pairing that will work well together - including a Blade in Lee Gregory.

Saville and Marshall are quality players and ones to watch. Would like us to get Marshall in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Blackman
    Basham Stearman O'Connell
    Baldock Lundstram Fleck Stevens
    Duffy
    Brooks Clarke

We've got enough to deal with them physically. I'm more concerned about their threat from wide and a strike pairing that will work well together - including a Blade in Lee Gregory.

Saville and Marshall are quality players and ones to watch. Would like us to get Marshall in the summer.
    I'm very suprised you're leavin our goalscorin midfielder out(Evans)Herby.UTCB

Clarke has to start...top scorer and offers something different. When he plays well he's decent and the reward outweighs the risk. One day he's Ronaldo the next he's well....Leon Clarke.

Confirmed teams

Name:  20180414-millwall-starting11.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  98.0 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast