+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team for Saturday.

Team for Saturday.

Blackman

Baldock
    Stevens

Bash
    Stearman if fit. Wright if not.
    O'Connell

Fleck
    Evans
    Duffy

Brooks
    Clarke

Subs Moore
    Sharp
    Lundstrum
    Donaldson
    Holmes
    Lafferty
    Wilson

Millwall will do what we are incapable of since late 2017 except against Sunderland at home.. Attacking quickly and getting lots of crosses in. Our midfiled especially our left side has to stop allowing opposition middies to run through on goal unchallenged. We need to cut out the silly triangles on touchlines and let Duffy play balls into strikers feet facing goal.
    Win this one and its game on. Anything less and its game over.

Spot on there Beany!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Blackman

Baldock
    Stevens

Bash
    Stearman if fit. Wright if not.
    O'Connell

Fleck
    Evans
    Duffy

Brooks
    Clarke

Subs Moore
    Sharp
    Lundstrum
    Donaldson
    Holmes
    Lafferty
    Wilson

Millwall will do what we are incapable of since late 2017 except against Sunderland at home.. Attacking quickly and getting lots of crosses in. Our midfiled especially our left side has to stop allowing opposition middies to run through on goal unchallenged. We need to cut out the silly triangles on touchlines and let Duffy play balls into strikers feet facing goal.
    Win this one and its game on. Anything less and its game over.
    When i saw this thread i expected you to change all the starters from the Boro game Beany.I like Lundy,there's defo a player in theer mi thinks but i also would like to see Duffy start.If Stearman's anywhere near fit i think he'll be back also.I spose then the only decision is whether to start Billy up top wi Leon and bring BROOKSY on for the last 20mins or so.UTCB

Looks good. Only thing is if things aren't going well to give Holmes a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Thats the team I'd pick against a solid four in midfield. We need to break them down, Brooks and Duffy together will provide pace and creativity.The ball needs to move forward quickly to get behind Millwall who tend to sit back and concede possession. Unfortunately I don't think CW will start with that team.
    Sadly Wilder will go safe and stick with Lundstram over Duffy.

No Leonard at all? injured or just not good enough? How disappointing has he been by the way!!

Don't recall him touching the ball when he came on against Boro

Give him a chance - he's only just showed up. I expect him to feature more next season.

i would drop leon he was awful on tuesday and at barnsley and put billy back in with brooksy there a big physical team so lets get the ball down and play fast attacking football duffy has to start for me even if he only lasts 65

I get where your'e coming from mate but Sharp would get bullied off evry ball and has absolutely no pace. Even though at the moment Clarke couldn't trap a bag of cement or hit a cows ar se with a paddle he's our best bet of a distinctly crap bunch of strikers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast