+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Brechin City

O/T Brechin City

Now, I can't remember for the life of me of a team going a whole season without a league win. Can anyone ? Poor City have battled hard all season but haven't been able to - as yet - secure three points . They do play us at home last game of the season. Just saying !

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Now, I can't remember for the life of me of a team going a whole season without a league win. Can anyone ? Poor City have battled hard all season but haven't been able to - as yet - secure three points . They do play us at home last game of the season. Just saying !

Itís written in the script ainít it JR

If Queens unleash Lyle in the last game at Glebe Park aiming for Black's record "The City" will hopefully be on the receiving end....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    If Queens unleash Lyle in the last game at Glebe Park aiming for Black's record "The City" will hopefully be on the receiving end....

Embarrassing

Sure is Arrol. They are bound to be up for it being their last chance.

It will only be embarrassing if Queens let them.

(Line, neck the on,) not necessarily in that order springs to mind should we be not only embarrassed but humbled by a relegated side.